[Solved] Troubleshoot mouseover with GRID

This is kind of hard to explain, but I'll do the best I can. I'm using mouseover healing macros, which I've tested and are working properly. But for some reason when I mouseover a player in Grid, it will ignore players in certain positions (the bottom row, i think) unless i place my pointer at the VERY top of their unitframe (within a millimeter). If not, it fails to target that person. I've looked through every corner of the Grid menu and can't find anything I can change to fix this.

I did however notice that as I slide the Spacing slider higher, it allows me to mouseover a larger portion of their unitframe and successfully target them. When I max my spacing bar at 25 it allows me to mouseover the top ~75% of the unitframe, but playing with max spacing is definitely less than Ideal.*

If anyone may know how to fix this issue please help! I imagine this is somewhat difficult to understand as I explain it in a forum post, so if you need any questions answered to help me solve this, please post them here and I'll do my best

Try turning on the /fstack command and seeing if there is something in the way hidden that is preventing the mouse from interacting with the frame.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

It worked. I Had a ghost bartender bar laying over the top. Thank you so much!

Good to hear.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator