Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Oh Shadow is not OP...

Oh no of course not! When they're not doing monstrously broken damage they can turn into literal disc priests and here goes the song...

FlashHealFlashHealFlashHealFlashHealFlashHealFlashHealFlashHealFlashHealFlashHealFlashHeal FlashHealFlashHealFlashHealFlashHealBindingHealFlashHealFlashHealFlashHealFlashHealFlashHe alFlashHealFlashHealFlashHealFlashHealFlashHealBindingHealBindingHealBindingHealBindingHea lBindingHealBindingHealBindingHealBindingHealBindingHealBindingHealBindingHealBindingHealB indingHealBindingHealBindingHealBindingHealBindingHealBindingHealBindingHealBindingHealBin dingHealBindingHealBindingHealBindingHealBindingHealBindingHealBindingHealBindingHeal...oh out of mana jk disperse...BindingHealBindingHealBindingHealBindingHealMindblast GG.

I just love how we got to 2390, and this stupidly broken trash happens. 10 points off this season 2400, lost to the above. I love it. Shadow Priests.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    Oh no of course not! When they're not doing monstrously broken damage they can turn into literal disc priests and here goes the song...

FlashHealFlashHealFlashHealFlashHealFlashHealFlashHealFlashHealFlashHealFlashHealFlashHeal FlashHealFlashHealFlashHealFlashHealBindingHealFlashHealFlashHealFlashHealFlashHealFlashHe alFlashHealFlashHealFlashHealFlashHealFlashHealBindingHealBindingHealBindingHealBindingHea lBindingHealBindingHealBindingHealBindingHealBindingHealBindingHealBindingHealBindingHealB indingHealBindingHealBindingHealBindingHealBindingHealBindingHealBindingHealBindingHealBin dingHealBindingHealBindingHealBindingHealBindingHealBindingHealBindingHealBindingHeal...oh out of mana jk disperse...BindingHealBindingHealBindingHealBindingHealMindblast GG.

I just love how we got to 2390, and this stupidly broken trash happens. 10 points off this season 2400, lost to the above. I love it. Shadow Priests.
    If you let them heal that much it's a case of l2p not a case of shadow's are OP...

Stop crying, roll a priest learn how to counter it, go back to your main, own said priests their sh*t on a platter..

I feel sad for you not being able to kill the easiest class ingame.

10+ Year Old Account
    didnt blizz give every class an interrupt? and stun of some sort? your fault.

If the OP would tell his class then we can have a good laugh

Deleted
    Nearly every Spriest i fight is terrible...
    Have you ever considered that it might have been the player, not the class?
    Not everything is Blizzard's fault you know.

Deleted
    all other classes but ours are OP. isn't that how it works?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't even know where to start with this one...

Ok, let me try:

1. Shadow heals for absolutely crap numbers
    2. If a Priest is out of Shadowform, they take 15% more damage and do less damage
    3. You're an idiot.

Stop thinking that "I'm struggling, it HAS to be the class, it can't possibly be me."
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

i complain more about mass dispel from spriests then i do their off healing. they are so, so squishy once you force disperse.
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

If you are letting shadow priest heal you got outplayed.

Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post

Hahahahah... Oh wait you were serious, let me laugh even harder HAHAHAHAH.

But really, after maybe the 7-8th flash heal, he would've been OOM'ed and would have done no damage to you since he was wasting his time healing and going OOM.

Hell I can beat a Spriest as ANY other class easily. They really aren't that strong anymore.

---------- Post added 2012-03-11 at 01:00 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by n0cturnal View Post
    If that is true, then by god he is a terrible DK to lose to an Spriest.
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by n0cturnal View Post
    heres my song for him, a DK that cant stop a Spriest from healing

LoLoLoLlololOLololOLololOLolololLOoolOLololOLolololOLol

2ND VERSE

also edit here, i noticed you play 3v3 with 2 rets, 1 DK thats 5 interrupts and 3 stuns.
    loool

Playing DK/double ret there really is no way that all 3 of you would have been peeled in order for the SP to heal himself back to full. Double freedom/bubble/HoP/HoJ/Repentance/... you even have a range silence or you can have your pet stun/interupt the priest. This has nothing to do with priests being OP tbh. Its even worse that its an unholy DK complaining about healing.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So where was your interrupt? You clearly were outplayed; And your comp thanks to the above user, That's SOOOO many interrupts yet here you are letting him cast that heal.

=/

I feel bad for OP. It really sucks when you can't tunnel your targets anymore then have to bind more abilities and learn how to use them.

This is why you think before posting something because you're pissed off.

Yes, you lost to a Shadow Priest team, yes: it was your fault. But you shouldn't be raging on the forums, it just makes you look bad.

This really feels like someone got bored and wanted to troll

OT: interrupt its not hard and even if you miss im sure u got some type of CC. i really don't use this much but what it comes down to is *Learn to play*

Edit: I don't Pvp anymore before i get asked but learning to interrupt is a really really basic thing.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Hell I can beat a Spriest as ANY other class easily. They really aren't that strong anymore.
    Even with a hunter?

Deleted
    JK juked, if you let them free cast it's another story ofcourse.