Super Spolier mass effect 3

don't post spoilers without tags
    Last edited by Edge-; 2012-03-10 at 05:46 PM.

Yea, this belongs in the other thread. Her pic was a poorly photoshopped stock pic they found on google.

10+ Year Old Account
    Belongs in the ME thread.

Anyway, it's a horribly shopped STOCK image from Gettyimages. Really shows how much Bioware cares that they couldn't design her fucking face from scratch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah i was just saying this in the ME 3 thread. I was so pissed off when i found this out. I couldn't believe Bioware basically made fun of the whole Tali'Zorah fan base by putting some photo-shopped picture for Tali. I really hope the people at Bioware sees how pissed off the their fans are about this, not that they would even care you already seen how much they care from the stunt they pulled with the "revealing" of Tali's face. I was really looking forward to seeing what Tali really looked like instead i get ripped off. I just can't get over they would do this to a game so popular. Screw you Bioware, seriously.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Please keep Mass Effect 3 discussion to the primary thread.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Mass-Effect-3

And if you are going to post spoilers, please use spoiler tags.