Deleted

"In Mists, everyone will be a bit tougher"

There is a problem with this, the 2's healer teams will be even more imbalanced (i.e. even harder to kill a healed person). I think those brackets and any 1's or 2's section of the game that gives rewards - even achievements - must be removed (completely). Right now people go 2xDPS but it's not really able to compete with a team of equal skill that has a healer. Sure you may be able to get some rating, but are you able to be on equal ground with a team that has a healer? At the end of the day is simple: "1 mistake may kill the DPSes easily, healing teams may get away with some suboptimal moves more likely".

source of blue quotation: http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/

i.e. I like it, but it will make whatever is being healed even more unkillable against setups with no healers.

did they say that about cata?

like one of the reasons for the inflated health pools was to slow down the pace of pvp.

did it work?
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

10+ Year Old Account
    @Kosechi

I think the original idea was that pvp damage was supposed to not scale as well as pvp health pools.
    "When you build it, you love it!"

Quote Originally Posted by tobindax View Post
    i.e. I like it, but it will make whatever is being healed even more unkillable against setups with no healers.
    Good. Triple DPS is annoying. Also, a lot of classes and specs are getting access to a lot more CC through talents than they previously had so maybe that will help the healer/dps 2's situation. I don't know. All I know is blizzard balances around 3's and not 2's or duels.*

It will be fine if they fix the "aint even casting bro" syndrome and avoid infinite mana situation

Quote Originally Posted by Gangresnake View Post
    It will be fine if they fix the "aint even casting bro" syndrome and avoid infinite mana situation
    <sarcasm> I wonder what class you're talking about. </sarcasm>

OT: BRB, finally rolling a healer

Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    <sarcasm> I wonder what class you're talking about. </sarcasm>

OT: BRB, finally rolling a healer
    I agree with the mana part since I play holy & reti.

I believe they need to fully, yes FULLY remove all self healing from pure dps class's and nerf down the healing in general balance it up a little and we might just have a chance.

if Not: Mop might/will/has a 50/50 chance of fixing it. THat been said I do have faith with pvp power / defense.

Deleted
    OP here. I'm perfectly fine with keeping it as it since Healers can be considered an inherent part of the game. i.e. It can be considered by the designers that they are NEEDED to kill content. However, I'm not OK with rewards given to sections of the game that can use a healer, but drag the game for 6 years.

e.g. 2 teams of 2s with 2 good healers can drag on for more than one hour. If ANYONE finds that fun, please let us know. Even if you do I'm willing to bet big gold it's not a majority.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tobindax View Post
    OP here. I'm perfectly fine with keeping it as it since Healers can be considered an inherent part of the game. i.e. It can be considered by the designers that they are NEEDED to kill content. However, I'm not OK with rewards given to sections of the game that can use a healer, but drag the game for 6 years.

e.g. 2 teams of 2s with 2 good healers can drag on for more than one hour. If ANYONE finds that fun, please let us know. Even if you do I'm willing to bet big gold it's not a majority.
    Man.

Stop dueling in Nagrand Arena, man. If you do areans, time is capped at 45 minutes. Save you loads of time, brah.

Like, you even get PvP gear if you do arenas.

You should just like do arenas.

Areans is what you get if you cross a mode of player versus player competition in the game, 'World of Wacraft' with an ethnicity made popular in modern gaming culture from South East Asia.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE

Deleted
    I have faith in the new system.. Besides, 2v2 isn't a serious bracket It's the "Just for points" bracket :P And I really do doubt double DPS 2v2 will die from this..

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    They can nerf healing when they nerf damage. Healers are not unkillable, you just can't kill them 1v1 and they can't kill you. So when you're doing 2s healer/dps verse healer/dps don't expect to kill the other healer, that's why 2s isn't balanced around. 3s is perfectly fine except for two powerful comps and the stupid mode triple dps, aside from that 3s game have a very nice average time(roughly 5 minutes, source: experience).