Thread: My hope...

10+ Year Old Account

My hope...

Is that people use the Rating/commenting guide after they do a quest/DE or if u can just do a open world feedback one in the upcoming beta and don't skip it like the press people did(even though there beta wasn't to do it). It is so we can get better feedback for them to fix/change it if its not up to par, put our suggestions in it and make it a better experience when it comes to release. Hopefully.the people that get in beta actually use a constructive feedback on it instead of just saying it sucks fix it blah blah blah.
    Last edited by Alexise; 2012-03-11 at 03:07 AM.

Bad players = Bad feedback

"Mobs hit toooo haarrrdd neeerrrff theeeeemm"
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

I will definitely be giving as much feedback as possible. I've never cared so much about a video game and I would love to help them make the game the best it can be.

A lot of people are worried about the games difficulty and so am I, so that will probably be my main focus if I get to test it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea lets hope arena net ignores those players XD

If I should be so lucky to get into the beta I would go crazy giving feedback on everything. I want this game to not only succeed but to be the new MMO standard for years to come. It would be amazing to help in whatever small way to make the game better.

Quote Originally Posted by Flamewaker View Post
    If I should be so lucky to get into the beta I would go crazy giving feedback on everything. I want this game to not only succeed but to be the new MMO standard for years to come. It would be amazing to help in whatever small way to make the game better.
    You should get rid of that sig and fix the size before the good old Scrapbot infracts you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes that is true, but when we get the public beta a lot of the people do the same thing which defeats the purpose of having a beta. we help them find stuff that they might have missed or get suggestions like this DE is too easy with amount of people that are here or mobs just plain teleport /disappear on you. Same with charge attacks that hit for too little along with this weapon dmg is too much so they will know about it even if they know, just to make sure .
    Last edited by Alexise; 2012-03-11 at 03:08 AM.

The press beta was more of a showcase, not really for testing.