Poll: when have you PVPed?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    1-3 were da best, and only ones that count imo. i despise pvp thesedays, its slow as hell and i hear warriors are bad(my main)

Pretty much always I guess, although I missed a part of s1, a bit of s4 and pretty much all of s10. I played PvP throughout vanilla aswell.

Deleted
    I've done some PvP from 3rd to 8th season. Started with WoW when TBC launched but I wasn't too much into PvP at first and I never needed PvP gear for PvE. I got into arena in S4, got 2200-2400 in most seasons but our team usually just fell apart soon, nobody was really competitive in PvP, we got enough of that in PvE.

I seriously tried for glad in two seasons, failed in S6, we tried to push it on the last day because we knew our previous "safe spot" suddenly wasn't enough... After that fiasco we were glad to get Duelists , only really good team played that day . Anyway we got a different hunter and I got glad eventually in S7 as disc priest with MM hunter and ret paladin.

My team mates quit in S8 and later so did I.

Always have, Missed a few seasons because of school and didnt really get "serious" until s7 or so.
    #1 Resto Tree Slap DPS

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggity View Post
    1-3 were da best, and only ones that count imo. i despise pvp thesedays, its slow as hell and i hear warriors are bad(my main)
    You despise PvP these days yet you "hear" warriors are bad (correct) and that it's "slow as hell" - slow as hell compared to what? TBC? Absolutely fucking not. Don't kno why you'd hate something you clearly have no clue about.

Didn't hit level cap until S3 so I'll say that's when I started PvP'ing.

S7/S8 were easily my favorite seasons. I'm convinced that those patches were the most balanced this game has ever been in terms of both PvP and PvE.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    You despise PvP these days yet you "hear" warriors are bad (correct) and that it's "slow as hell" - slow as hell compared to what? TBC? Absolutely fucking not. Don't kno why you'd hate something you clearly have no clue about.
    i had pvped since vanilla, so yes i do have a clue. got duelist s1 and s3. People died faster in TBC, that makes the pace faster bro. Sorry you got rolled on in arena back then, but wows current state of pvp is shit, deal with it.

Deleted
    always, pvp is too easy

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggity View Post
    i had pvped since vanilla, so yes i do have a clue. got duelist s1 and s3. People died faster in TBC, that makes the pace faster bro. Sorry you got rolled on in arena back then, but wows current state of pvp is shit, deal with it.
    You missed my point completely, surprisingly enough. People didn't die faster in TBC, you'd know that if you actually played the game rather than coming to the boards and complaining about how PvP is complete shit nowadays compared to S1 and S3 when you got duelist. The fact you've PvPed since classic, as have I, doesn't necessarily mean you have a clue - you don't play the game now, you don't know how it is, you're not entitled to complain. Easy enough to understand.

Started at Season 1, been going ever since. Started mostly with my feral druid then veered over to my arms warrior. Good times.

Played S3 and S4 on a Hunter on an account I don't own anymore. I just can't stand how dogshit wow pvp is every time I try to come back I hate myself.
    Hi Sephurik

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've been pvping on various toons since the start of BC. Loved my hunter, until they introduced focus. Haven't touched her since.

I got to Field Marshal prior to BC release, had been pushing hard for Grand Marshal, took time off the week before the release to try and hit it before they removed it. After PVPing 14-16 hours a day that final week I ended up losing a rank and was just a Marshal come release time, needless to say I was not a happy camper!