Trying wow again, best Alliance PVP server right now?

Hello.

I stopped playing WoW midway through BC and played some WoTLK on my brother's account, but have not experience Cata at all. With the new SoR offer, as well as a month worth of free time, I decided to give WoW a 1 month try to see how it is as well as have something to play for a month. I was wondering if you could tell me a good Alliance PVP server, one with a good and mature community (I can't stand immature teens) as well as being populated. If anyone here has a nice and friendly guild then please let me know. I won't be playing 24/7 since college is my priority at the moment, but I will play for some time everyday if I can.

Thank you!

To answer just the question in your title, *Kel'Thuzad.*

It's easily the best Alliance PvP server, but it's also made up of some really shitty people. But that comes with the "best PvP server" part.

Hmmm, maybe I wrote my title with the wrong focus. I want a good PvP server, that is, a friendly and active one. After all, I only plan to stick around for a month (unless something else really convinces me of sticking around a little longer).

Thanks for your reply.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tichondrius. It's where all the alliance pvp people transferred. Also good pve progression.

Quote Originally Posted by Nillah View Post
    To answer just the question in your title, *Kel'Thuzad.*

It's easily the best Alliance PvP server, but it's also made up of some really shitty people. But that comes with the "best PvP server" part.
    I'm on Kel'Thuzad Horde, and we never ever ever ever ever ever ever win Tol Barad. Ever ever ever ever... Alliance also holds some of the top Arena teams in the world.
    So... Yeah.

Just being honest...1 month probably won't give you enough time to get to level 85 and gear up enough to be able to compete with the current gear level people are at now. A fresh 85 in greens compared to the current pvp set...you'll die in one global cooldown and get frustrated and hate it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tichondrius or Kel'thuzad

As I said before, I miss-directed my title into making me look as someone that wanted to "hardcore" PvP. I just want a good and friendly, not deserted, PvP server where I can re-discover the game for a month.