Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Levelling is intolerably slow already. There is a need to speed it up by a factor of 2 at least, not this ridiculous statement.

I remember levelling up in Kalimdor to have level 53 after totally cleaning Ungoro and Silithius. Having the heirloom cloak, hat and pants on! That was ridiculous.
    Last edited by Tackhisis; 2013-02-26 at 12:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Wonder if the OP uses full heirloom sets
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

Deleted
    They've already nerfed the dungeon quest xp to shait because people whined that they would outlvl a zone if they did dungeons. You can keep questing in the zone even if you've outlvl'd it...

After trying to level my 5th alt from 85-90 I can tell you it's plently slow as is. If anything it should be sped up.

Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    After trying to level my 5th alt from 85-90 I can tell you it's plently slow as is. If anything it should be sped up.
    Yea, but the pre-60 leveling is still too fast.

why would you want the leveling process to go even slower as it is leveling means very little to the character, if it way more of a journey and had meaning then the leveling may be more enjoyable and could take longer but as it is now there is very little that is relevant to your char while leveling, if WoW leveling was more like ToR then is would be much more fun since even though ToR has flaws the leveling at least once or twice per faction was fun and at least had meaning for your char.

If your a casual player that most of the wow community is then a slower leveling process would be so long most wouldnt last till max level, the average casual will take up to a month to level their first char so an increase in leveling time would be very bad.

I guess the people saying you learn how to play a class during levelling, haven't actually levelled anything but one character.
    Levelling needs to be sped up even more in my opinion, the only way I can enjoy levelling is to RaF myself. I have 8 characters stuck on level 80 now because after that it's just to damn slow.

Leveling is bit too slow for my tastes. And you do not learn much from leveling.

Leveling is still too slow for my taste, even in heirlooms, with rested every step of the way. It was okayish when I leveled my monk with its bonus experience, but even that became shitty as hell at 80+.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not quite sure how this thread managed to float around for 7 days after it'd been necro'd from a year previous, but I'm closing it here so that people stop trying to respond to the extremely old initial post and responses.