Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I think it'd be cool if they added a shield sword spec to pallies, or a shield/2-hand spec for warriors it'd be like a spartan!

Honestly i don't see a single reason for introducing 4th spec for any class exept druids. I'd rather Blizzard balance all specs properly. Honestly already overjoyed with new talent system that offers more customization then bloated talent trees we had so far.

Deleted
    Just improve our core specs. Retribution, Protection and Holy are enough.

Deleted
    imo 4th spec is useless

10+ Year Old Account
    I would really like to have a caster spec for pallies at some point, that would revolve around Exorcism, inquisition, and a couple other spec-exclusive spells (power generator and finisher). Would be very fun
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 // 2023- || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

Quote Originally Posted by Abysal View Post
    Slightly Off-topic: I've seen a lot of interest in 4th specs since they announced that they were dividing druids into 4. I wouldn't mind seeing them add a 4th spec to all the classes instead of adding a new race or class in the expansion after MoP. I actually think this might be easier for them to pull off as far as how much work would go into it because it would save them from having to do new unitframes and artwork.
    So you think that adding 10 new specs to the game would be easier than adding 3 new specs and some artwork?

I really hope they never go the 4th spec route. What would it matter which class you picked if everyone could just do everything anyway?
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.

I think letting Rets do the same as an Arms or Fury Warrior would be nice.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    We don't need another DW. Leave that to the classes who already do it. A paladin clobbering things with two weapons just... doesn't seem holy or to play off our magical theme very well. I'd rather see a shockadin than a DWing paladin. And you want a sword and shield? Saw protadins using Gutbuster and dps gear in ICC to increase their damage for fun when it was easier, and there's protadins now who use landslide. Having two sword/shield melee specs would just be boring, I don't feel a dps sword/shield spec would bring anything new to our class. Imo we're fine with the three classes we have and while I think shockadin could be fun to play, I don't think it'd be a good idea. Nevermind all the balancing work that would be needed

Ranged dps holy paladin please. Or ranged dps holy priest. I just want a ranged holy spell user tbh.

Not ever going to happen, you can always put ret gear on a prot though.

10+ Year Old Account
    If they're gonna do any fourth spec for paladins it should be a range caster for a couple of reasons. 1) That would be awesome. 2) It would finally give plate int gear somewhere else to go besides holadins.

Holy ranged DPS is one of the few things I'd like to see implemented as a spec.

not a fourth spec but they could have added a bunch of potential dps talents in the holy tree.... more builds ftw : D
    *Waiting for Artifact Knowledge work orders*

Quote Originally Posted by Wrynth View Post
    If anything they need to add a caster spec to paladins. Gives another reason for all that int plate, and people have been playing around with shockadins since the game came out. Now that they're removing resistances there's no reason to not have it other than not wanting to spend the design time on it.
    Back when they introduced DK's I had hoped that they would make Unholy use spell plate. Alas.

I rolled my pali simply for shockadin in BC.
    I still to this day hold my lemllar as a trophy.
    There's nothing I want more than shockadin again.

It had nasty burst but wansnt as invincible as thought if people understood it..its massive burst lacked 1 thing
    And thats DPS. I could blast double 3k judge and shock with my wings up..but thats only 60% of their HP..I then had to wait
    15 seconds for holy hock and 8 sec for judge with he 2 pc.
    We could never hold down pressure. It was an anomoly grossly op and grossly under powered at the same time.
    It's since been nerfed.

Wratch came and shock lacked any burst..but it gained survival. In my opinion it was a more realistic style while still an anomaly.
    Now its useless..don't bother. It's not a "shockadin" with a wet noodles shock..and spam exo.
    That's more like "exoDin".

In any case theres nothing I'd rather see more than a talent point or tree to reduce healing greatly and boost dmg greatly..but that probably will never happenid even take wrath style where I could out last them if I played my cards right. Now its useless. Holyshocking for 6k crits in the day of 160k HP or so is just a waste of mana..passive heals will bring he lost hp back in seconds any way

Enouh crying and reliving the past from me. Sorry for the long post.

Post in a nutshell..
    "I wish..but not happening"

Deleted
    1h Spear + Shield. Spartan.