3/8hm 398 holy/390 ret Looking for guild

Currently 3/8hm and would prefer a weekend guild but open to weekdays if the times are right. Looking for either 10 or 25 man.

http: SLASH SLASH us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kelthuzad/Killtehn%c3%b6%c3%b6b/simple

I mate I need a holy paly the sooner the better PST back ASAP if interested.

Departed is a 25m raiding guild that has been around since March 2010. We are actively recruiting to fill our roster with the best and most experienced players possible.
    http://www.departed.guildzilla.com

Progression:
    6/8 Heroic Dragon Soul - Morchok, Yor'Sahj, Zon'ozz, Hagara, Ultraxion, Warmaster
    6/7 Heroic Firelands pre-nerf

Raid Schedule:
    Tuesday 8:30 - 12:30 EST
    Wednesday 8:30 - 12:30 EST
    Thursday 8:30 - 12:30 EST

Loot Distribution:
    We use EPGP as out loot system.

Recruiting:
    We are immediately seeking:
    Dps Warrior(prefer arms)
    Enhancement Shaman(big need)
    Ele Shaman
    Bear Druid (ASAP)

HEALERS
    Holy Paladin (ASAP)
    Resto Shaman (ASAP)
    Any exceptional players will be considered

What we expect:
    You must have a vast knowledge of your class and play it properly, and show us this via world of log parses. You must also know all current raid content and be properly gemmed, enchanted, and reforged. Also, be prepared to wipe for hours, as we are a progression guild and wiping is a large part of progression.

Trials applying for a core position are expected to have 100% attendance during the three week trial period. After a core position is earned, 75% attendance is mandatory (3 absents/month max).

No one has a guaranteed raid slot, ever, so you may be sat as a trial for some fights. If you're better than a current member you'll most likely get their raid slot. The constant possibility of replacement stops people from getting stagnant with their performance.

We provide cauldrons and feasts, but you must bring your own personal potions (volcanic, tol'vir, etc.)
    We also supply enchants and gems (non-epic) for gear earned in raid.

To Apply:
    Visit www.departed.guildzilla.com or contact me in-game via RealID: the_destinys_angel@hotmail.com
    Beegs at : proudfoot@gmail.com or the guild master at navypulsar@yahoo.com

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    stalk and kill is recruiting
    8/8H DS US25 #96 Madness, 7/7H FL US25 #73 Rag

Raid Times:
    Monday-Thursday: 8pm - 12am EST

Recruitment Needs:
    Any legendary wielding DPS class

Exceptional players of any class/spec.

stalk and kill has been around since WoW was released and is the top 25man progression guild on Dalvengyr. We achieved a great deal during Wrath such as server firsts for all difficult content like Death's Demise, Grand Crusader, Celestial Defender and Light of Dawn. Cataclysm continued this with realm first achievements for all available raid content.

Loot:
    Loot is distributed by an officer led loot council designed to fuel progression and reward players who are solid raiders (i.e. high attendance, all around competency, etc).

What we are looking for:
    You should be skilled, dedicated, and willing to challenge and better yourself under any circumstances. We expect that your skill will be up to par with any of our current raiders and encourage competitiveness and drive to push yourself to become more efficient and better at adapting to any fight or any role.

We expect that as a raider you're dedicated to sticking around for the long-haul. We're constantly striving for achievements and challenge, so you should be prepared to take on hard-modes or other meta achievements alongside everyone else. If this isn't something you're interested in, please don't bother applying.

For more information about us and to apply please visit: http://www.stalkandkill.org/forums/

What times during the weekday are you looking for?

Hey there,

<No Reprieve>, a 25-man Alliance guild on Magtheridon, has an immediate opening for a holy pally.

We raid Tues-Wed-Thurs from 7:30-11:30 EST

We're currently 3/8H like you, but with different boss kills (we have Morchok, Hagara, and Yor'sahj. Ultraxion will most likely be going down this week as we were able to hit enrage with 2% health last week, with only 23 raiders). I don't know if you've put in any attempts on Hagara, but she's a lot easier on 25 than on 10 man.

Interested? Check out our website: http://www.noreprieve.com, or you can contact me with any questions at dambedir@gmail.com (email is best during the day, but I should be on for RealID around 6:30EST.

Thanks for reading, and good luck in your search!

Quote Originally Posted by Kulpajr View Post
    What times during the weekday are you looking for?
    That's a good point. Optimally, like stated i'd prefer a weekend raid Group as it fits my work schedule better however i am available 2-3 days during the weekdays 6pm+(pst) for 4 hours max. I'm in arizona who doesn't observe daylight savings time so i am on PST only half the year.
    Last edited by killtehnoob; 2012-03-12 at 08:23 PM.

bump for justice and such.

Like to talk to you sir.

<Storm> is currently 5/8 Heroic 25

We raid:
    Monday-Thursday 7-11pm EST

emprzybylo2 gmail (com)
    if you have any questions