10+ Year Old Account

[Movie] Underworld Awakening

So I love this series but have couple of questions, At the end of awakening the male mix guy is no where to be found so they will make a movie to finish off the series or just continue it like resident evil?. My second question is when do you think they should of/ or should stop make this series?

Deleted
    I think I read somewhere that there will be fifth movie. So far I don't see a reason to quit making the movies. They have all been great.

The last movie felt kind of pointless to be honest, not really sure what they'll do with the next one.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tonymontana View Post
    The last movie felt kind of pointless to be honest, not really sure what they'll do with the next one.
    actually, the 2nd last one was pointless. It didn't even have the main cast in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    actually, the 2nd last one was pointless. It didn't even have the main cast in it.
    Oh, it had a point. They had to take what was essentially the only thing interesting about the first film (the history and mythology) and completely run it through the mud.

That's okay, because I'll take Rhona Mitra over Kate Beckinsale any day of the week.

15+ Year Old Account
    Actually, I watched the most recent one last night and I agree it was pretty pointless. The CGI also looked very poorly done. The part with the car chase and the cars flipping was done especially bad.

I just watched the new one a few nights ago. I don't understand - the previous movies did fairly well (even the shitty origins one), yet this one seemed so low budget and with horrible writing. I was so disappointed...
    Only reason most ended up seeing this most likely was because of Bekensale
    Quote Originally Posted by Margrim
    "Heroism sounds like an old lady picking flowers
    Bloodlust sounds like Freddy Krueger dualwielding Gnomes."
    Quote Originally Posted by Demichelis View Post
    Phantasmagorical novelization, oh great one. Art thou enraged?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dairyking101 View Post
    So I love this series but have couple of questions, At the end of awakening the male mix guy is no where to be found so they will make a movie to finish off the series or just continue it like resident evil?. My second question is when do you think they should of/ or should stop make this series?
    The first movie. It was entertaining and filled a niche nicely with a relatively new idea and style. But they would have been better off taking risks with new ideas for the genre rather than spawning sequels.

Deleted
    Posting here instead of starting a new thread.

Just watched it five mins ago. and i enjoyed it, however to me it didn't seem completed, at only a hour and fifteen mins they could have added another hour, maybe abit more story to it.
    The CGi was abit poorly done like people have said, i wish i had waited for the dvd to go down to a fiver tbh as it prob will do within next few months, instead of a whole £10