Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by sandmoth12 View Post
    Eh I would disagree. Spells can be made to act different in 2v2, 3v3 or RBG's
    With this mindset I suggest as has been suggested before, uninstall WoW and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Sielson View Post
    Yeah, right. I think you're giving him too much credit. A Glad adjusts and practices to become "viable". Sub-1600 players quit and cry because X class is too OP.
    Yeah for the most part if you are able to hit Glad on any of your toons you are a good enough player that your class and the other ppls classes do not matter. This is just like the threads where ppl complain blood dks are op in norm bgs. The different complaints ppl have in all of the pvp settings and skill lvls does do a good job to show just how hard it is to ballance things out. Say a frost mage in a bg or low lvl arenas is going to kick a lot of ppls asses, get them in a 2000+ setting and they get stripped of buffs and snares get dispelled so quickly they are almost worthless.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Huike View Post
    I am so incredibly tired of people using this response. For anyone who has been playing this game since vanilla, you KNOW PvP is what made this game fun. Without good PvP what exactly does this game have going for it at the moment? The joke we call raids nowadays? Yeah.

Focus on PvP.
    Played since Beta of vanilla and no, pvp is not what made this game fun, different opinions majority of wow pop play for PvE minority plays for PvP and the pves play it when they are bored but not really botherd like OP i.e,shocking? nope

Quote Originally Posted by sandmoth12 View Post
    Tired of gigantic class imbalances. Personally I want 2v2 to be reinstated because it's my favorite bracket. Then 2v2, 3v3 and RBG's all need to be balanced well.

Until I get at least that I see no reason for me to resub.
    I feel your pain dude. I froze my subscription 5 months ago due to opness of rogues, ferals, mages and unkillable resto shamans. I don't think Blizz will change anything. MOP will definitely NOT fix it. People who claim that MOP will improve balance in PvP are either naive or simply dumb.

P.S. GW2 is around the corner.

[rosetintedglasses] I remember when BG's were fun and everyone was happy. Then the over-glorified duels were added. [/rosetintedglasses]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by madethisfor1post View Post
    [rosetintedglasses] I remember when BG's were fun and everyone was happy. Then the over-glorified duels were added. [/rosetintedglasses]
    [rosetintedglasses]I remember when the only pvp avalible was world pvp, then they introduced dedicated areas for pvp[/rosetintedglasses]

Quote Originally Posted by Juminus View Post
    Blizz already do the basic efforts to make it playable (though it take some times from time to time^^)
    So why is the largest most successful MMO in the world doing nothing but basic efforts while taking too long for changes?

Quote Originally Posted by Siggma View Post
    im sorry did you just say that its both PVP and PVE are equal focus's ?
    How many arenas ? - 5
    How many Battlegrounds. - 6
    How many rated Battlegrounds. - 6

How many dungeons - 68 (not including heroics)
    How many raids - 29 (not including 10 man, heroics, LFR, or combinations of)

Yes PVP and PVE are obviously an equal focus for blizzard...
    If you are going to look at it like that there are arena maps for lvl 85, 80 and 70 so theres 15, 6 rbgs and 16 brackets of pvp lvls each with 3 to 8 maps to play. We also have pvp zones out in the world in silithus, barrens, grizzly hills, wg & tol barrad. Two of those zones have organized battles ever 2.5 hours. Sure much like looking at it this way is silly like looking at it yours but it does show that the amount of pvp options aren't nearly as bad as you are making it sound. Pvp is less about where you are fighting and more about who you are fighting the maps matter little in most place. Pve is nothing like that which is one of the many reasons they release more zones for that.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Deleted
    I am so incredibly tired of people using this response. For anyone who has been playing this game since vanilla, you KNOW PvP is what made this game fun. Without good PvP what exactly does this game have going for it at the moment? The joke we call raids nowadays? Yeah.

Focus on PvP.
    Yeah! Because killing people over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over gets never tired!
    I like PvP, but it can't keep me going forever.

It is your personal opinion that PvP makes WoW better. Others say they can't stop RP'ing and that removing certain emotes or the ability to sit down or walk would completely ruin the game.

@OP: with the current system, balance will never happen. They are trying to make better progress towards PvP in MoP, but exactly what you're looking for just won't happen. Oh about the "refusing to resub" thingy ... please don't use that if you want to be taken seriously yourself. So for that matter "can I haz ur stuff?"

World of Warcraft is a video game. It's not supposed to be taken serious.

Deleted
    I never understood why is that after 7, almost 8 years, this game has not yet achieved the balance around 2 vs 2, not to mention 1 vs 1, the perfect class balance...

This game is not any more PvE focused than PvP focused. The only reason people think this game is focused on PvE is because PvE is the easier part of the game and therefore more people do it.
    The game we play is balanced around PVE content, so every season PVP has to suffer in some way to give people their PVE balances so they don't have to cry about having X class favored over them because they simply do more damage.

It must be lonely up on that pedestal of yours.

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    An ultimatum-laced thread title on a fan site is a well documented avenue for change.

And why do we need to know this, exactly?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    And why do we need to know this, exactly?
    We don't, but as per usual there's absolutely no need to be ** about it.

Anyway, closed, there's lots of threads out there discussing current classes and all things regarding balance in PvP, feel free to discuss it there.
    Last edited by Sunshine; 2012-04-13 at 01:17 AM.