400 ilvl Holy Paladin Looking for new home

Hey

Looking for new home 25 man ally or horde ,raid times monday/clean up / tue-thur 7/8- 11 pm EST.
    Current exp 6/8 HM.
    Please leave a reply here or pm me .Thanks

I can only raid till 11:30 pm EST ,work
    Last edited by BlueOne; 2012-03-11 at 11:53 PM.

Hi, any interest in 6/8 Heroic 25man 8:30 to 12:30 EST? if so I need a good holy paly Tues to Thurs. Real ID me the_destinys_angel@hotmail.com

aww Thanks anyways mate gl

If you can stretch it to 12:00 I have a bad need for a holy paladin.

Working on p2 of Blackhorn, 5/8 H

We were formed in October of 2010 and have steadily been a top 200ish since our inception starting with a US 208th Light of Dawn.

We run a light roster (28-30) so being able to maintain 90% attendance rate is paramount to both the guild's and your own success as part of the team. We have very limited spots available as the core of the roster has been growing and has been very steady since the tail end of last tier. We are really looking to make a strong push to crack the top 100 US Madness kills. We are a social guild and most people really do like each other, outside of raid times you can find League of Legends games, Dota2, SC2, BF3, as well as alt stuff, old raids, and pvp stuff so there is something for all. This is not a guild where 90% of the raiders are only online or in mumble for raids, it is a pretty active guild.

25man Horde progression: 5/8 HM T13
    Sunday-Wednesday 8:30-12:00 EST
    www.blessthemartyrguild.com

Bless the Martyr in the News
    http://wow.joystiq.com/2011/06/30/wo...kwing-descent/
    http://officerchat.org/2011/09/30/in...rtyr/#more-725

Contact Information
    GM and Raid Leader: B_widner@hotmail.com
    Pathosis (recruitment lead): anonpferd@gmail.com
    Email (fast communication during the day tied to GM's phone): Blessthemartyrguild@gmail.com
    Or you can text 773-915-3643

Come on by

The Guilds of Eitrigg Server called Roseguard Frell (PvE) and PvPgodsofwow (PvP) is looking for some raiding members and dungeon runners.

We are accepting all active players and are willing to help level you in order to join us (new characters created for our guild accepted).

About us: The Guild was formed in 2009. During that time we have been leveling our professions and characters and joining random raids.

Our raid times are Sun-Thurs 7pm-11pm EST and we expect75% attendance, though we certainly understand things come up and will always work with individuals on that.

Our guild is very personnel oriented and we are looking for skilled players as well as folks that are decent and can fit into our guild.

Before we even see any potential applicants play we like to talk to them to see if they will be a good fit for us.

Our loot system is a fair one that doesn’t include a “Ninja”. Everyone leaves with something when possible.

Our guild does not make the GL’s rich. All items accumulated in raiding that are not wanted are distributed to members who need it most so they can raid with us.

All our guild members receive a guild email address which can be accessed by webmail.

If interested please apply at our website or contact one of our officers in game. You may also email me at roseguard at jayzpc dot com

Jayzdk- Roseguard GM
    Twighlight - PvPgodsofwow GM
    Indigogirl - GM Assistant

Like to talk to you sir.

<Storm> is currently 5/8 Heroic 25

We raid:
    Monday-Thursday 7-11pm EST

emprzybylo2 gmail (com)
    if you have any questions