Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    I don't play Rift but the guild bank seems like a bit of a copy to me. I know it's difficult to come up with new names but ... exactly the same?

Deleted
    Question: Will there be another Character slot for a Monk Class? All other classes max the available slots on one realm

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by quadraticlord View Post
    I don't play Rift but the guild bank seems like a bit of a copy to me. I know it's difficult to come up with new names but ... exactly the same?
    Seriously? You have any clue how many games have guild banks? WoW wasn't even first there (there were guild banks in Everquest ). Should they have really came up with some stupid new name when it is just a guild bank. /facepalm

And you didn't even post that comment under the correct post. There is nothing about rift in this one.
    Last edited by Freia; 2012-03-13 at 10:14 PM.

Question to blizz : Is there any update on the Shaman talent trees to make them more friendly to enhancement and not just elemental and restoration oriented? With many of the talents they were clipping out use for enhancement as a whole.

Deleted
    A question for the developers:How are you planning to balance Low lvl pvp? currently a minority of classes dominate the scoreboards in battlegrounds and heirlooms are pretty much mandatory in terms of success ratio. Is this really working as intended?

10+ Year Old Account
    Atop the Golden Throne, wondering how it was easier to get up than back down.
    After many edits, I'll just reduce the size of my commentary so they don't distract too much from the questions. That said:

1) What are they doing about the Death Knights' Runeforging system?
    They said they were updating it for MoP, right? And it would be nice if they had some *interesting* *choices* beyond "Fallen Crusader (and Razorfrost OH) for everything the moment you hit 70, unless you tank, then Stoneskin Gargoyle". Something more engaging than all of these stat-oriented enchants-on-crack, like an extra passive talent (I don't see why not, you have to make a choice anyway, right?).
    Like, "melee attacks disease the target for 3 sec". "Chance on hit to raise a lesser undead minion to fight for you based on your specialization" (Blood: blood beast, Frost: coldwraith, Unholy: shade or ghost or something). "Converts your spells and abilities dealing magic damage into Shadowfrost damage" (Unholy gets shadow Icy Touch/Frost Fever, and Frost gets frost Soul Reaper/Death Siphon/Death Coil/Blood Plague, plus I can kill Viscidus faster, win win). "Excess healing causes you to reflect damage equal to the amount healed". "Being silenced or disarmed temporarily increases your armor/resilience/parry/dodge/whatever". Maybe even some spec-specific runeforges. That sort of thing.
    Shoot. Getting carried away. Moving on.

2) Will Acherus: The Ebon Hold finally receive some upgrades?
    Mists of Pandaria removes yet another function from class trainers: the actual TRAINING part. So the only things a class trainer is good for now are respecs, and buying dual-spec.
    Acherus is woefully barren of features, and the only reasons death knights enter it are to train (which has just become even LESS essential until cap) or to runeforge weapons; then the only way out of it is to waste your hearthstone or fly for ages to the nearest city, because it's in the middle of nowhere.
    Acherus was supposed to be a Death Knight haven city in the sky, wasn't it? The headquarters of the Ebon Blade! You can't summon anyone there and anyone else would have to fly *just as far* to reach it. They've deterred non-death knights, but it's not like there's anything really there to HIDE from other people...
    Would it kill them to re-open portals to leave? Maybe some better-stocked vendors, or an auction house? Teleporter up to the roof? Maybe a mini-game or rare boss on the roof? (Kidding, but it would be nice if they added something to the area to stir up some activity, and given all the privacy of the place, it would be nice if it were... unique.)
    What is with me and suggesting today? Last question!

3) Where is Trade Prince Gallywix?
    Not at his "pleasure palace", I can tell you that... He's fallen off the face of the planet, and we didn't even get to wipe the smile off his!
    Last edited by Leviatharan; 2012-03-16 at 10:58 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Engineering Question: Will there be mote clouds in Pandaria so we can get some use out of our Zapthrottle Mote Extractors once again?

Quote Originally Posted by Someudontno View Post
    So NOW after I quit Swtor they bring in UI customization... D:
    Good riddance. People that quit an mmo which is incredibly promising (warhammer) after only a few months (Rift), are the same people that have ruined other MMO's (wow).

Wow a TOR post on the main page, kudos to you MMO-champ.

---------- Post added 2012-03-14 at 01:05 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Porkrind View Post
    Is there a summary of the SWTOR update that isn't a youtube video? I don't watch videos. I just want to read the stupid patch notes.
    lol, why don't you watch videos? I'm sure you can do a google search for "SWTOR patch 1.2 notes"

Quote Originally Posted by Snes View Post
    Engineering Question: Will there be mote clouds in Pandaria so we can get some use out of our Zapthrottle Mote Extractors once again?

Excellent question, I hope this is one that get's asked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lilbuddhaman View Post
    Good riddance. People that quit an mmo which is incredibly promising (warhammer) after only a few months (Rift), are the same people that have ruined other MMO's (wow).
    I quit swtor because of the horrible ability lag/ability sync(http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=227621). I don't find an mmo promising if they can't even get the basics right. They focused on voice acting when they should have gotten the actual combat system right first. It was basically like paying to play beta. You can have fun with that. And rift did itself in. I played it for about 10 months so I gave it time. Considering a lot of the development team in rift was from warhammer....shock it didn't last. /sarcasm

15+ Year Old Account
    Question for the tour:Will Gilneas play a key role in Mists of Pandaria? The last thing you saw leaving the area when doing the quests is the Undead bombarding the city with Plague Barrels.

Question 1
    As WoW has progressed it has expanded to other crowds but at the same time has lost some "feeling" as far as obtaining Epics and Rare items go. There just is not the same feeling when seeing the purple writing alone (before you look at stats) as there used to be and there are too many easily obtained items that are epics. Can we expect rare and epic items to become harder to get and greens more popular? Or maybe a new type of item between epic and legendary?

Question 2
    When cross-server pvp was introduced as great as it was/is the pvp rivalry between Alliance and Horde on your server alone slowly died down. In Mists can we expect more of a rivalry feeling between Horde and Alliance on our server? Perhaps have completely different looking pvp armor and weapons for both Alliance and Horde? Or a pvp battleground that is non cross-server and that still has rewards that can compete ?

Question 3
    Will we or in the future can we expect see more role-specific weapon speed variations in Mists to open up more experimenting?
    Last edited by haug219; 2012-03-16 at 04:33 AM.

Haven't started WoW during TBC time, I started to do dailies on Quel'danas. They are AWESOME! When I first saw my cousin playing wow he was flying with dragonhawk killing mobs and flew past Brutallus who demanded of him to come with 24 more mates and test himself. Whole concept is PURE AWESOMENESS. Can we expect something like that in MoP?