Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    My top 3 are:

cut infernos (brilliant -> delicate -> bold)
    pvp geaar (plate dps -> leather agi dps -> mail agi dps). I don't bother posting healing gear since it's only tailored for 1 spec.
    enchanting mats

I don't bother with glyphs anymore, I already have 500+ auctions going on at any given time and couldn't keep up with another 50 glyphs.

Oh yeah, fortune cookies sell very well on my server also.

Well I don't know for sure but I do sell a lot of Glyphs, Mysterious Fortune Cards and Embersilk Bags.

mostly just potions for me that I sell during the raid week.

Queens Garnets, rubys, rare pets

1. Glyphs
    2. Gems
    3. Transmog gear

2million+ gold

---------- Post added 2012-03-16 at 05:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by joepesci View Post
    I gave up the glyph market a few days after I leveled the profession to max. Getting undercut within like 3 minutes and not being able to sell some glyphs for MONTH to come just sucks. I didn't relist more than 3 times per day, but I had the impression that 100 relistings are neccessary each day in order to sell anything. I'm the best example, I have 5 lvl 85 chars and I didn't buy one single glyph in the last 4 - 5 months.

Is this market really working? Are more than 10k gold per day possible?
    Yes, the glyph market is one of the most competitive markets but the most rewarding. I make about 10-20k a day. It requires A LOT of posting and patience though.

Inferno Rubies
    Enchants
    Belt Buckles

~500k

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    1.Windwalk
    2.Power Torrent
    3.Gloves Mastery

Luck is the biggest factor on my server at the moment, unless you have the time to sit at the AH. All auctions are undercut within 5-10 minutes, so you just need to be there when a buyer is.

Deleted
    I used to sell all kinds of things and compete hard on the AH for average profits.
    These days belong to the past though,now i just focus my attention on:

-gems
    -pets
    -TCG mounts (cross realm).

10+ Year Old Account
    Hands-down
    1-cut inferno rubies, at drastically reduced ah rates (yes, I'm the guy who undercuts by stupid margins, and I know I'm costing myself gold, but its okay, I would rather sell my entire stock than sell a few here and there with current prices)
    2- Greater Celestials
    3- Heavenly Shards

The jc-shuffle has become increasingly profitable recently, like insanely profitable! If I buy 10k worth of ore at 45g a stack or under, and I'll end up with 10kish profit, even with my drastically lowered gem prices

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    1. Gems
    2. Glyphs
    3. Enchanting mats