Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Remember kids if at first you don't succeed, use chloroform!

Ot: hope it works out for you!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephlim View Post
    Remember kids if at first you don't succeed, use chloroform!
    Or a bottle of tequila, that works wonders.

Best advice I can offer, Play it cool, Let her make the moves. Theres is nothing more creepy than having someone come round to tutor you then have them hit on you. you will get a name for that sort of thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh..a girl asking you for math answers, sorry man, this isn't an asking for a date, I know a girl who always asks me for test answers/question answers/the time, she's more than attractive (Hell I even think that would be an insult) , she's not my girlfriend though. Always know your girl, is she already with someone, is it just help with math? See if she asks anyone else any questions.
    Howay the lads!

Girls like guys that are smart, go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by AppleShy View Post
    LOL.

Good one.
    I liek fysix

Well, as long as she doesn't want your help so you are pliable enough to want to have a party at your house so she can get into the basement and get the Pacifier your Dad took from her a long time ago and turn all the super hero parents into babies again so she can start her own super villain school, you should be fine.
    Huh, wha-, you want me to come closer? Oh, you don't wanna fight anymore? Oh, your hands are up there almost like you're beggin'... beggin' for a little piece of Boba... Yeah, ya like that, don't ya? You like it, 'cause you're bad... oh, yeah... you dirty, little smuggler...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by goki View Post
    LOL.

Good one.
    Beat me to it

Quote Originally Posted by sandmoth12 View Post
    Eh I don't wanna do that. I have already pre-thought way ahead. If it turns out she is using me I am still gonna help her with math. I am already preparing for the emotional hit so if it happens I wont be upset. However, I will continue to help her because if I am able to teach her the complexities of calculus mathematics then I will be even that much greater and more confidant in my skills. Of course i am gonna keep this secret to myself. Basically if she thinks shes using me I am using her right back.
    learning her calculus shouldn't be that hard, after all, calculus is rather easy

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    LOL if that were true I wouldn't be alone on March Break.

Quote Originally Posted by sandmoth12 View Post
    Eh I don't wanna do that. I have already pre-thought way ahead. If it turns out she is using me I am still gonna help her with math. I am already preparing for the emotional hit so if it happens I wont be upset. However, I will continue to help her because if I am able to teach her the complexities of calculus mathematics then I will be even that much greater and more confidant in my skills. Of course i am gonna keep this secret to myself. Basically if she thinks shes using me I am using her right back.
    I have a better idea. How about instead of helping someone out that is using you and talking circles around it to convince yourself that you are actually using them (you really aren't) you find someone that needs help and ISN'T trying to use you, and help them. That way you retain your manhood as well! Don't you think that would be a better scenario?

Being someone's lapdog in (i am guessing) high school has no real, actual benefit. Stand up for yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just don't quite see how this merited a thread. All it stands as is a testament to your low sense of self-worth and rather pathetic attitude.

Right. Feeling funny today?

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    I just don't quite see how this merited a thread. All it stands as is a testament to your low sense of self-worth and rather pathetic attitude.
    Why because I don't look at myself and greater/better than anyone?

---------- Post added 2012-03-15 at 05:40 PM ----------

We'll as it turns out she did just want a math tutor. So it's back to square one for me. It's cool I was expecting it.

I don't feel that bad. At least I am smarter than her and thus have a better chance at doing good in college.