Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Thumbs up 4 Legendaries in 20 days! Am I super lucky or what?

Hello everyone, I just wanted to share this little story with you all!

So, it started about 21 days ago (3 weeks) when I had just leveled up my second warrior and I thought "Hey, let's go Molten Core for the shizzle and fun". So I went there, and left with a Bindings of the Windseeker. I already have one Thunderfury on my Rogue, so I was super happy to complete the second one.

I went back the next day since it was a reset night, and to my (and my friend who joined me) fascinated mind I saw the other binding, and I was done. I got all the mats and completed it.

This went to quickly i thougt, I wanted more. I wanted something I can look forward to.
    So I said to my self: "I'm not stopping until I have all the legendaries I can get" and so it was.

I went to the Black Temple with my friend the weekend that came, and surely enough Warglaive of Azzinoth dropped. I was super hyped with my friends, I also went to the Sunwell right after to get the bow, but it did not drop.

So, I waited a week and was ready on the day the raids reset. But this time also nothing dropped, I lost abit of hope as I read many of you out there had trying to get the bow and warglaive's for years.

I waited and waited for another reset, and it finally came. So, I gathered my friends and said "This is it."
    We went to the Black Temple, did the full run and guess what? The other glaive dropped!

So I went to the Sunwell this weekend, and to my suprise Thori'dal, the Stars' Fury also dropped.

So, this is the end of my story. I know it isn't well-written in any way. And for you who maybe don't believe me you can check out my Armory profile: Xanthous

Edit: Added links. And I will from now on update this thread if I collect anything exciting again!
    Last edited by mmoc5f2b8de45d; 2012-04-29 at 05:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Agreed, that's insanely lucky ^^
    I have men kneeling at my feet, asking for my hand in heroics. ~Raechelle, Ysera

Armoury:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...echelle/simple

Deleted
    Don't forget the Legendary that drops off Ragnaros in Molten Core... Eye of Sulfuras, which you need to make Sulfuras, Hand of Ragnaros.

Wow, lucky. Now you should strive to get the rest of them!

Quote Originally Posted by FF63 View Post
    Wow, lucky. Now you should strive to get the rest of them!
    I've tried doing this...so far I've gotten the HoR, Thunderfurry, the bow (which didn't count for me seeing how I am not able to equip) and Val from Uld25. I'm currently working my way through ICC for the legendary there....only 33 more frags to go.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now go get Shadowmourne

Deleted
    only thing ive done and gotten is the mainhand from black temple..

Congrats! While the stories of people farming for months and years are fairly common on forums, it's easy to forget that there's the people who got very lucky to balance it out. Here's one of those stories. Congrats on your luck, let's hope it continues!

Where exactly did you register your premium wow account?
    Teamwork is essential - it gives the enemy someone else to shoot at!

I hate you.

PS: Grats.

Deleted
    Thanks everyone! I have yet to see the eye of sulfuras drop, let's hope for next reset!

Quote Originally Posted by Syfy View Post
    Now go get Shadowmourne
    I am starting that legendary quest today!

You could call yourself lucky, however, i got Both bindings and the Eye of Sulfuras over 3 MC runs, including the Ingot to buy the BS plans to make the Mace, now i just need to get Blood of the Mountains to start dropping >.<

Deleted
    Just recieved the Swift White Hawkstrider too, ugly mount. But atleast another FoS, now I can scroll in the achievement menu!

Quote Originally Posted by Flaskhalsen View Post
    Just recieved the Swift White Hawkstrider too, ugly mount. But atleast another FoS, now I can scroll in the achievement menu!
    Can I buy your RNG?

Deleted
    Yeah I actually "hate you" I did 51 runs in Molten Core (51) weeks thats ALMOST A YEAR - before the Eye finally dropped and in that time I also got only one half of the Windseeker, I've only been back twice since purely out of frustration.

I finally got Shadowmourne after helping two guild members get it during wrath / into early Cata, unlucky on a lot of runs as full heroic runs only dropped 3 shards on 3-4 occasions.

I'm fairly unlucky with drops however, I finally got the Swift Whitehawkstrider on my 95th run in MGT, and a few people in my guild got it within 10 or so runs, my GF got it on her 11th run. Over 200 attempts killing Anzu and still NO Raven Lord mount - My only saving grace is the fact I have Swift Zulian tiger which is no long obtainable.

However GRATS! In someways I wish I had your luck, but I suppose then they wouldnt feel as special if I did -

13755 achievement points and 35 feats of strength and still going strong!*

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Ciscero/simple
    Last edited by mmoc96f96c6ff8; 2012-03-12 at 02:43 PM.

Grats on your earnings!

I can say I am somewhere in the middle for RNG.
    Fiery Warhorse (Karazhan) - 4 Kills
    Raven Lord (Sethekk Halls) - 3 Kills
    Blue Proto-Drake (Heroic Utgarde Pinnacle) - 1st Kill Solo in Cata
    Rivendare's Deathcharger - 184 Kills
    Swift White Hawkstrider - 92 Kills
    Swift Zulian Tiger AND Eye of Sulfuras in the Same Night - Months... unsure how many, but I got Exalted w/ Zandalari Tribe that night too
    Thunderfury - Many more months of just farming Baron Geddon after getting Exalted w/ Hydraxian Waterlords, Sulfuras was already finished.
    Time-Lost Proto-Drake - 2 years, on and off, got it 2 weeks ago.

Some things just fall into your lap. Some things take FOREVER. My sister is one of those types who can't get anything to drop, unless it's on an alt.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...larus/advanced
    Last edited by ZeroEdgeir; 2012-03-12 at 02:47 PM.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    @op, you seem to be dissatisfied and want the conformation from strangers to fill out that empty feeling inside. Empty meaning: getting the items that fast. You skipped the trills and chills of the "trying myluck next week in hope of it will finnaly drop"-feeling. 1 word spring to mind. satisfacton. and you seem to miss that feeling too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by r3d3mpt10n View Post
    You could call yourself lucky, however, i got Both bindings and the Eye of Sulfuras over 3 MC runs, including the Ingot to buy the BS plans to make the Mace, now i just need to get Blood of the Mountains to start dropping >.<
    the trash resets that drops the bloods (not sure if they do if u killed raggy - did it while farming thunderfury) so it's really easy to get , almost 1 at least every time you clear them, also mining helps to get them .. i had the epic mace in my bags for years , the only thing i do on my main on resets is run kara and mc .. for the past 2 years .. withouth luck

Super luck