Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Wow and I thought I was lucky!

Got Thunderfury, Sulfuras, Main-hand Glaive, Off-hand Glaive, Thoridal, Another binding and getting Shadowmourne this reset ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Sonae View Post
    Wow and I thought I was lucky!

Got Thunderfury, Sulfuras, Main-hand Glaive, Off-hand Glaive, Thoridal, Another binding and getting Shadowmourne this reset ;D
    Impressive!!!!!!

But on what toon?

The one linked in your sig http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...evement#81:a16

Shows Glaives on 11/18/2011 and Thunderfury 7/14/11 with no legendary loot recently.

=) I'm sure it's on an alt, but want to play devils advocate =)

This needed a thread, yes. Anyways, i got legendary DS daggers and FL staff in the same week.

Deleted
    You are indeed super lucky

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostlore View Post
    Impressive!!!!!!

But on what toon?

The one linked in your sig http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...evement#81:a16

Shows Glaives on 11/18/2011 and Thunderfury 7/14/11 with no legendary loot recently.

I have Sulfuras, Thunderfury, Main-hand and Off-hand Glaive on that DK, Shadowmourne will be in my recent activity on saturday or sunday and then the Thoridal is on my Hunter Haiu - Kazzak Alliance side.

=)

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostlore View Post
    Impressive!!!!!!

But on what toon?

He meant he got them, and then he's getting Smourne this reset, not that he got them all on one reset :P

Quote Originally Posted by destia View Post
    He meant he got them, and then he's getting Smourne this reset, not that he got them all on one reset :P
    Yeh I was saying how I was lucky to have all of them, not that I got all of them in one reset ;D

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroEdgeir View Post
    Grats on your earnings!

I can say I am somewhere in the middle for RNG.
    Fiery Warhorse (Karazhan) - 4 Kills
    Raven Lord (Sethekk Halls) - 3 Kills
    Blue Proto-Drake (Heroic Utgarde Pinnacle) - 1st Kill Solo in Cata
    Rivendare's Deathcharger - 184 Kills
    Swift White Hawkstrider - 92 Kills
    Swift Zulian Tiger AND Eye of Sulfuras in the Same Night - Months... unsure how many, but I got Exalted w/ Zandalari Tribe that night too
    Thunderfury - Many more months of just farming Baron Geddon after getting Exalted w/ Hydraxian Waterlords, Sulfuras was already finished.
    Time-Lost Proto-Drake - 2 years, on and off, got it 2 weeks ago.

Some things just fall into your lap. Some things take FOREVER. My sister is one of those types who can't get anything to drop, unless it's on an alt.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...larus/advanced

This makes me want to hurt you, but grats

Deleted
    Share some of that luck will ye?

Anyways gz

Deleted
    I got a few legendary spread on all my chars.

Druid - Sulfuras and Thunderfury
    Rogue - Glaives and Thunderfury, soon daggers
    Hunter - Bow
    Warrior - Smourne

Just missing the ulduar mace!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Syfy View Post
    Now go get Shadowmourne
    Seconded. Also Shadowmourne is the best looking.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciscero View Post
    Yeah I actually "hate you" I did 51 runs in Molten Core (51) weeks thats ALMOST A YEAR - before the Eye finally dropped and in that time I also got only one half of the Windseeker, I've only been back twice since purely out of frustration.

I finally got Shadowmourne after helping two guild members get it during wrath / into early Cata, unlucky on a lot of runs as full heroic runs only dropped 3 shards on 3-4 occasions.

I'm fairly unlucky with drops however, I finally got the Swift Whitehawkstrider on my 95th run in MGT, and a few people in my guild got it within 10 or so runs, my GF got it on her 11th run. Over 200 attempts killing Anzu and still NO Raven Lord mount - My only saving grace is the fact I have Swift Zulian tiger which is no long obtainable.

However GRATS! In someways I wish I had your luck, but I suppose then they wouldnt feel as special if I did -

13755 achievement points and 35 feats of strength and still going strong!*

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Ciscero/simple
    95? O.O

I got it on 3 characters, first one took about hmm, 6-7 kills? Second one took 2 kills and third one took 1 kill. I allways thought it was a high drop chance becuase how often I've seen it drop.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    46 Feats, haven't really been Farming them super intensively. It just get's so boring to do alone. Need a m8 to do achistuff with(everyone I know is a pvpwhore or pve not caring about achies) so I can get more!

Also I have 0 feats from expansion packs.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    That is amazing luck you had there OP.

Deleted
    Got Thori'dal, Sulfuras, Thunderfury, the Warglaives, and soon the daggers; the first three within a month; the warglaives in two weeks back in 2010. Got lucky :-)
    Last edited by mmocfafbb943a7; 2012-03-28 at 09:33 PM.

You are lucky to play a class that can use 90% of legendaries currently available.

You know, none of the items you looted suites for druid for example.

If it makes anyone feel better, I had my 59 DK get ran through MC for the hell of it, and I managed to grab the eye from rag. I completed it the day after I hit 60, then proceeded to do BG's with it. So at least it got some use.

As far as other legendarys, I've seen MH drop first run in BT, didn't win it (month later the OH drops and sure enough I win that one).

Seen only one binding from Garr, and never seen the bow.

As far as questlines go, I just started Shadowmourne and I'm 33/60 for the daggers (I get rotated out on some weeks).

As far as mounts, my RNG is variable.

7 Kills for Baron
    Seen Blue Proto once.
    Stonecore drake dropped on the first run in normal, I win it (Early cata too).
    Never seen Vortex drake.
    Plenty of White Hawkstriders spread across multiple characters (Think actual number is 6).
    2 Ravenlords in about 50 kills~
    No Green Proto
    Seen Al'Akir mount twice
    Seen Alysrazor mount twice
    No rag mount (from normal anyway) nor DW mount
    No Ultrax mount
    Haven't seen any of the revamped ZA/ZG mounts drop.
    Seen old ZG mounts twice each.
    Never seen Kara mount out of 200+ runs.
    No Love rocket. 1 HH mount (out of three years actively doing it). Plenty of brewfest mounts.
    No Alar.
    EDIT: Also forgot to mention, I have Time-Lost on one character (only time I seen it and wasn't farming it). Posiedus twice and no Aeonaxx.

So, there you have it. I can be either really lucky, or not lucky at all.
    Last edited by Gren2010; 2012-03-30 at 12:52 PM.

^done by CrazyTaco^
    Characters:Shirei||Alimonee||Adamaro||Velyssaval||Alyxxal||Shinafae

Deleted
    Gratz, only thunderfury here.