Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Then you most likely aren't playing the game... hence why he says you are doing it wrong.
    This essentially.

Anyone that hasent 1v1 'd someone in a Bg and says they havent is a liar. my opinion.

People should also get auto dunce capped when they whine that they can't kill healers in BGs yet never land an interupt and only use stuns on healers who are topped off.

Just sayin'...

PS: "A DUNCE CAP FOR THAT MAN" Is gonna be a new thing for me in skype while doing low end PvP, lul.

Quote Originally Posted by Nereth View Post
    People should also get auto dunce capped when they whine that they can't kill healers in BGs yet never land an interupt and only use stuns on healers who are topped off.

Just sayin'...

PS: "A DUNCE CAP FOR THAT MAN" Is gonna be a new thing for me in skype while doing low end PvP, lul.
    Most healers are easy IMO people are just ignant

Deleted
    The only time it really pissed me off if when a fire mage in WSG was nuking me down on the move while I had grabbed the flag after some chaos midfield & was running up to our cap point. She got me close to death but with maybe like a split second between me getting to the cap point and her blinking to grab our flag, I had beat her to it.

Long story short; the other team failed to play the flag game any more and in stead grouped up midfield to farm, that mage continuously singled me out and started with the /spit

I know it was because I had made her look bad but it cheesed me off no less. High road all the way!

How about fix the root of the problem: no more emotes in BGs (your own team can see emotes but enemies see no text or animation, or simply no text)

10+ Year Old Account
    You should be able to do it if you can click it in time before they release and only if you have done 100% of the damage
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    Honestly though I'd be amazed if the xpac took that long, even taking Blizzard's soon(tm) into consideration. If it doesn't come out before October it means there are some serious issues behind the scenes and it's time to abandon ship like an Italian cruiseliner captain.

Deleted
    If you get a killing blow on someone who has /spit on you before, I see no reason not to be able to dunce cap them.