Best way to buy Tier 3 runes? (Without IP boosts)

ive been trying to find out the fastest way to buy full t3 runes so i can play more ranked and make sure i have all the best stuff i can have, So ive been thinking about playing more dominion cause those games finish fast no matter if u win or lose instead of playing 1 hour classic games

Deleted
    If I remember correctly you earn the same IP/minute in dominion as in SR.

I'd say the fastest way might be a costum game vs an easy bot.
    I think you receive equal points per minute regardless of opponents (easy/inter/normals/ranked) so in theory you could just start a 1v1 vs an easy bot?
    Just farm up to lvl18 and then go base and wait it out, the easy bot should never be able to take down the base turrets+minions solo i think so you can just prolong the game by afking and pressing a button every few minutes to prevent a dc.
    And once you had enough you just push and win the game?

No idea if it actually works tho, never tried it.

Get first win of the day vs bots..easy bots, 5v5. cus I dont think you'll get ip from 1v1, 2v2, 1v5 etc.
    Tho, you can try what Mascotte said, but do it when you have first win and just afkfarm and get some kills.
    I guess that you get ip for kills, assist and the timer...cus, if you play like... 70min (yeah been in 70min game) and WIN + first win of the day + a lot of kills/assist/farm you'll get ..lets say about..400+ IP? I normally get 250 (more or less) ip from first win.

Most time efficient way to make ip is playing SR 50 minute games. But since you cant ensure every game to be 50 minutes i'd say go for dominion with a champ like rammus or poppy.
    Signature by Tacy :]

Deleted
    most efficient time-ip ratio is dominion. you will average more per hour than if you queued for SR. the difference is so negligible that you may as well just play what you enjoy/perform better at so that you get more wins.

another way is to make smurf accounts, level to them to 5 for the free 4win IP boost, and then use those boosts on SR. it takes around 2-3 hours to get to level 5 and each win with a boost gives 145 IP on SR. as far as i'm aware this is faster than just queueing normally, plus you will eventually get some of the referral awards.

Quote Originally Posted by crazypearce View Post
    most efficient time-ip ratio is dominion. you will average more per hour than if you queued for SR. the difference is so negligible that you may as well just play what you enjoy/perform better at so that you get more wins.

another way is to make smurf accounts, level to them to 5 for the free 4win IP boost, and then use those boosts on SR. it takes around 2-3 hours to get to level 5 and each win with a boost gives 145 IP on SR. as far as i'm aware this is faster than just queueing normally, plus you will eventually get some of the referral awards.
    Actually if you play the tutorial on those dupe accounts your instantly lvl3-4 or something, completing both stages of the tutorial gives a pretty substantial xp and ip boost. Might actually be the last part of the tutorial that rewards it but iirc the first part (move your character blabla) might be a requirement for the second part.

Quote Originally Posted by Mascotte View Post
    I'd say the fastest way might be a costum game vs an easy bot.
    I think you receive equal points per minute regardless of opponents (easy/inter/normals/ranked) so in theory you could just start a 1v1 vs an easy bot?
    Just farm up to lvl18 and then go base and wait it out, the easy bot should never be able to take down the base turrets+minions solo i think so you can just prolong the game by afking and pressing a button every few minutes to prevent a dc.
    And once you had enough you just push and win the game?

No idea if it actually works tho, never tried it.
    There is a cap on how much IP you can earn from bot games, and once you are past a certain summoner level, you get very reduced IP from bot games, especially easy ones.

Best way to do it is make sure you do your win of the day every day, do tribunal every day, and just don't buy any champions with IP.