Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Anyone listening to the Alex Jones Show now on the infowars website?

Just wondering what you all think of the news today. I am very grateful there is someone out there that can give us the real news and not the crap the main stream is feeding us.

I would highly recommend anyone who is a thinker and is trouble with what is going on with our country and world to checkout the show. But as always you gotta use your own discernment to the facts.

Deleted
    I have been listening to Alex for years and check his youtube and website every day. It is becoming more obvious with all the crap that's going on. Really wish we could live in a genuine world without all this main stream media bullshit.

Honestly, I can't tell if he's full of shit or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's an actor lol, just trying to make money off youtube.
    Last edited by Fiddycen; 2012-03-12 at 04:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddycen View Post
    Because the information he delivers goes from "Conspiracy" to real life more than anyone else? Plus he less adds than most in his videos.
    Obelodalix
    "There will be a mount reward for killing Deathwing."
    http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...c3VvPCVHwc_kWA

His beliefs are a little on the wild side, but hes fun to listen to. Hes had Dave Mustaine and Jon Schaffer on the show before though, and those were just cool interviews.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do like Alex Jones, but he gets off of it some times.

I think hes right on a lot of subjects and wrong on a lot too. He sometimes sees a butterfly land on his windshield and thinks its proof of something. Sometimes things happen and they dont mean anything. I think hes so caught up in what hes doing, he forgets that some times.

Hes a good guy, just trying to fight his way out of a corner.

Deleted
    The guy is a delusional retard.

It really is sad how so many people seem to think that the media is out to get them or trick them. Most media and news companies are biased to a certain opinion, but there are some decent ones out there. Alex Jones is not one of them. He should be locked up for fear mongering.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Commissarr View Post
    The guy is a delusional retard.

It really is sad how so many people seem to think that the media is out to get them or trick them. Most media and news companies are biased to a certain opinion, but there are some decent ones out there. Alex Jones is not one of them. He should be locked up for fear mongering.
    LoL what? Fear mongering? Thats a pretty bold claim.

10+ Year Old Account
    there won't be a NWO but there will be a One World Government (i.e republic from SW) one day, it's essential when the age of space exploration begins and it will not happen in 5-10 years but maybe in 200-500 years

10+ Year Old Account
    On Topic: Chances are this dude is milking youtube for what it's worth.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddycen View Post
    Off topic: +100 internets for the Duncan avatar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Suikoden View Post
    On Topic: Chances are this dude is milking youtube for what it's worth.

Off topic: +100 internets for the Duncan avatar.
    I would love to know how you 'MILK' youtube, so I can get in on some of that 'internet' money!!!!!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    I would love to know how you 'MILK' youtube, so I can get in on some of that 'internet' money!!!!!!!!!
    lol some of his followers believe that Royal family in UK can turn into reptiles.

10+ Year Old Account
    o_O

If you become a youtube partner you can easily milk off of youtube. It's through something called "youtube adsense". I'm saying in general that it can be easy for anyone who is partnered to pull it off.

Advertising, all forms of it. It doesn't always have to be as blunt as "Buy Rogaine or you'll lose hair on your head AND your balls!", it could be very subtle hints not even towards a specific product, but in a certain direction.

Not that I'm saying Alex Jones is doing it, I barely watched any of his material.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anybody who is trying to deliver alternative news needs a way to cover cost to deliver content, equipment, marketing, salaries. Even Leo Laporte has to advertise and stuff for Twit.tv just a fact it takes money to do get his show out there. Its not like he is a "pro gamer" who doesn't want to work and just spams trade for people to watch him on Twitch stream.

He does get crazy sometimes and I really like that part about him most. Just calls out the bullshit for what it is.

---------- Post added 2012-03-12 at 05:38 PM ----------

He is talking about the TSA and the nude image scanner at the air port now.

Deleted
    Yep. He's an absolute idiot who can only be out to spread fear with the nonsense he spews.

Oh, you're from Texas... Be careful because the British Monarchy want to re-claim America, just so you know...

10+ Year Old Account
    After he had that guy had LaRouche on, I was done with him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE

10+ Year Old Account
    Please tell me you don't seriously use Alex Jones are your "reliable" news source.

He's a conspiracy theory nut-job.

Most of what he says is just fear-factor propaganda with no basis. He's just trying to stir the pot, that's what he enjoys doing. You should be careful buying into his shows. While they are entertaining, they are certainly no more factual than whats on CNN or FOXNews or any of the biased media news.

I agree. He may be guilty of fear mongering but you would need to lock up Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld as well as the producers of every second "dateline"-like news special that try's to get the audiences attention through fear mongering long before him.