Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Commissarr View Post
    Yep. He's an absolute idiot who can only be out to spread fear with the nonsense he spews.

Oh, you're from Texas... Be careful because the British Monarchy want to re-claim America, just so you know...
    He is trying to inform people about our civil rights being taken away and what the super powers are doing. Yes its scary. The nonsense he spews is truth. We can sit infront of the TV and suck our thumbs and let the elites feed us garbage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by scrud View Post
    He is trying to inform people about our civil rights being taken away and what the super powers are doing. Yes its scary. The nonsense he spews is truth. We can sit infront of the TV and suck our thumbs and let the elites feed us garbage.
    /yawn

Don't you have some Illuminati conspiracy nonsense to be reading?

User infracted: Please be more respectful toward other people
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2012-03-12 at 08:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    /yawn

Don't you have some Illuminati conspiracy nonsense to be reading?
    No I don't but that sounds like a good idea. Any recommendations?

Deleted
    Alex Jones is a shill. L2conspiracy theorize yo

Deleted
    Ye, been listening to a few years, now, which is rather intresting because, I'm from the uk and started listening at 8 years old, im now 16 and have hardly missed a broadcast, my dad introduced me to him and im very glad he did.

I friend tried to recruit me to listen to this guy. He tried by showing me one of his youtube videos showing somewhere in the mid-west that the government was mass storing coffins because they were about to kill 1/2 of the US population. I asked him, do you actually believe this? Yes. I walked out of his house, we speak from time to time now.

Alex Jones isn't even entertaining, much less informative. It's sad that we give people like him a soapbox to preach from. We should take his salary and give it to starving kids in africa.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep. He's an absolute idiot who can only be out to spread fear with the nonsense he spews.

Oh, you're from Texas... Be careful because the British Monarchy want to re-claim America, just so you know...
    So, since I'm from Texas, the Crown is out to get America? Alex Jones has never said anything about the British Monarchy trying to re-claim America. I havnt listened to his show in quite some time, but the message I got from his show is that there are a world elite and they want a global government. And its not conspiracy, its a fact. They are so proud of it, they write libraries full of books talking about how they will do it. You should turn off the TV and make up your own mind and try reading some of their books.

Oh, your not someone who makes up his own mind, my bad, the government is flawless and there is no such thing as corruption. . . .just so you know.

Some of his bits get a chuckle out of me, but he really overdoes it sometimes. I actually like Dane Cook more than him. And I don't even like Dane Cook.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleachi View Post
    Some of his bits get a chuckle out of me, but he really overdoes it sometimes. I actually like Dane Cook more than him. And I don't even like Dane Cook.
    Thats why I dont listen to AJ anymore. He sees a wreck on the highway and somehow its connected to someone who wants to take over. I like his message, dont get me wrong, he gets people asking questions. But he over does it sometimes and you are forced to change the station.

10+ Year Old Account

Yeeeeeeeeah.

It's just a nuttier version of Coast to Coast AM where everything is a conspiracy instead of select topics. I rather worry about people who listen to Jones for anything besides entertainment.

I listened to him for about a year. Stopped listening after the Charlie Sheen fake president interview. My eyes will permanently roll into the back of my head if I listen to him for too long. He is a fear mongerer. He is worth glimpsing at to get a different take on the news though. He is not a Youtube partner, so he's not making money from Youtube. Also, ALL of his documentaries are FREE. I give him props for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipebomb View Post
    Also, ALL of his documentaries are FREE.
    He may have released one or two online for marketing purposes, but make no mistake: he sells videos and merchandise.

Quote Originally Posted by Sayl View Post
    He may have released one or two online for marketing purposes, but make no mistake: he sells videos and merchandise.
    No, he's released them all for free. He encourages people to make copies and distribute them for free. I've seen them all, never paid anything. He also sells them if you want a higher quality copy, big deal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    And its not conspiracy, its a fact.
    Oh it's a fact. I see. I love the evidence you provided to support such a claim.

They are so proud of it, they write libraries full of books talking about how they will do it.
    Where are these libraries filled with books on the mechanics behind world domination? I for one have never found any.

You should turn off the TV and make up your own mind
    I don't watch T.V so er, ok, guess I've won this point already.

Also ofcourse there is corruption in government. ANY government will have corruption in it at some level (it's just human nature), doesn't have to be the top of the government though, branches or people with more influence than others realise etc are all possible sources. Still doesn't mean that anything people like Alex Jones say is remotely true, or even remotely close to such a scale as proposed.
    Last edited by mmocb22ba0bc6d; 2012-03-13 at 12:26 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol so many haters in here, continue to watch FOX, CNN and MSNBC sheeple.

Sure he might go over the top sometimes and I dont take all the things he says seriously, but most of the time he covers real issues that other media doesn't. Sure he also makes a lot of money (probably) but he is way more entertaining than anything else out there and even if the things he covers isnt accurate (which most the time they are accurate) its still better to question things rather than just be some dumbed down troglodite not concerned about anything.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kivimetsan View Post
    lol so many haters in here, continue to watch FOX, CNN and MSNBC sheeple.
    I don't watch the news, I looked into some stuff alex jones has done in the past, and came to the conclusion he was a crazed lunatic who enjoys shouting.

Also, even if some of what he says has come true, even if a tiny faction of it has, it does not give him credit toward any other theories. After all, if you claim everything (like he seemingly does, or atleast most things that are happening) is a conspiracy you're going to hit something eventually once in a while.

10+ Year Old Account