Thread: New PvP season

New PvP season

Hey guys, I'm just wondering if anyone knows when Arena season 11 is going to end and if 12 is going to start? Or is this the last season of the expansion?

Deleted
    Last season of the xpac.

So this season will be 9 months+?
    This sucks...

10+ Year Old Account
    People bitching about the length of the season while it's still 8 weeks before it would end and be average.

It's dumb and old and people shouldn't create new threads on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE

Quote Originally Posted by Stanton Biston View Post
    People bitching about the length of the season while it's still 8 weeks before it would end and be average.

It's dumb and old and people shouldn't create new threads on it.
    I just had a legitimate question. If you don't like the question why read the topic?

Quote Originally Posted by Iamchuknoris View Post
    I just had a legitimate question. If you don't like the question why read the topic?
    Hardly legitimate, it is quite obvious that this is the last season.

Quote Originally Posted by Justys View Post
    It wasn't obvious to me. To put it simply if I knew what the answer was I wouldn't have asked. People should really try not to be so judgmental and condescending.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Justys View Post
    Not really. If I hadn't read the blue posts where Blizzard states so I would've guessed we were to be having another one after this. But yeah they either need to shape the fuck and make the beta super fast and release MoP this server or it's going to be a) a shittingly long season (longer than s8) and people are gona quit and whine and cry and rage or b) a reasonably long season and then like 4 months without rated arenas just testing out panda talents.

I err on the side of a), but either way the outcome will be ridiculous. They have to just push MoP out fast.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    They have to just push MoP out fast.
    I wonder if it's been moved on the Product Slate. For all intents and purposes (and dead puppies) it's still due before 1st July.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    Not really. If I hadn't read the blue posts where Blizzard states so I would've guessed we were to be having another one after this. But yeah they either need to shape the fuck and make the beta super fast and release MoP this server or it's going to be a) a shittingly long season (longer than s8) and people are gona quit and whine and cry and rage or b) a reasonably long season and then like 4 months without rated arenas just testing out panda talents.

I err on the side of a), but either way the outcome will be ridiculous. They have to just push MoP out fast.
    Sir, you forget C.) They drop MoP fast thus PvP and PvE is bizarro broken. There are a number of seemingly broken talents.

Like take for example Warriors getting super cloak of shadows with added damage bonus and 4 more seconds of duration. Or Druids, who were deemed too mobile, keeping all their existing mobility and getting their old mobility back with an added heal for 20% every 30 seconds. Warlocks getting Oppenheimer mode (destro with demonic sac). Or mages getting a sheep that doesn't regen. or two sheep.
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE

Sir, you forget C.) They drop MoP fast thus PvP and PvE is bizarro broken. There are a number of seemingly broken talents.

Like take for example Warriors getting super cloak of shadows with added damage bonus and 4 more seconds of duration. Or Druids, who were deemed too mobile, keeping all their existing mobility and getting their old mobility back with an added heal for 20% every 30 seconds. Warlocks getting Oppenheimer mode (destro with demonic sac). Or mages getting a sheep that doesn't regen. or two sheep.
    Or DKs not getting nerfed!

10+ Year Old Account
    Or DKs not getting nerfed!
    DKs don't need to be nerfed. You just need to stop being bad.

You did need to Work on your reading comprehension skills. I didn't call for a dk nerf, I called for them NOT to be nerfed. Also I can link you my armory then we will see who the bad one is.

I just had a legitimate question...
    One that was obviously asked before any research was conducted on your part; there has been more than one official announcement from Blizzard that state in no uncertain terms that S11 is to be the final Arena Season of Cataclysm. Moreover, Googling "Arena Season 12" gave me a boatload of threads and posts on the issue. At the very least, you could have used the search function on Champ to find any number of other topics on this issue that would have pointed you toward the same conclusion.

Don't try to defend your laziness.

---------- Post added 2012-04-19 at 02:14 PM ----------

Have I told you yet, that you are quickly becoming one of my favorite people?
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.