Page 19 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    Ok....well, if u want I may be able to hook u up with some armors I've been afk farming glint's challenge for over a week now haha.
    Much appreciated. Also, the disconnection deal is still happening, which really discourages me from playing... it's no fun to slowly carve your way through two zones only to be disconnected and have to do it all over again. Only seems to happen in EotN zones though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jigain View Post
    Much appreciated. Also, the disconnection deal is still happening, which really discourages me from playing... it's no fun to slowly carve your way through two zones only to be disconnected and have to do it all over again. Only seems to happen in EotN zones though.
    I can see how that would discourage you :'(
    I seldom get disconnected now, and that's playing all the way from my crazy location. U tried changing servers?

Deleted
    I can see how that would discourage you :'(
    I seldom get disconnected now, and that's playing all the way from my crazy location. U tried changing servers?
    Hmm, nope. I thought the server change was for town/outpost zones only? I get disconnected in transitions between or in the middle of exploration zones.

Hmm, nope. I thought the server change was for town/outpost zones only? I get disconnected in transitions between or in the middle of exploration zones.
    It can only be done there...but it affects everything about where you play from. Mess around with it and see if it helps
    And I've had that a few times, yh. But most of the time it's absolutely fine.

Deleted
    It can only be done there...but it affects everything about where you play from. Mess around with it and see if it helps
    And I've had that a few times, yh. But most of the time it's absolutely fine.
    All right, priorities for this week then... get the monk (D3) up to level 22 so I can play that with my friend once he stops working late shifts, then see if I can get through EotN with my new(est) character.

All right, priorities for this week then... get the monk (D3) up to level 22 so I can play that with my friend once he stops working late shifts, then see if I can get through EotN with my new(est) character.
    I'm glad gw is on the list xD
    Ahead of eating and sleeping and work of course.

p.s. hope ur feeling better. How odd for a toaster, a thing that keeps things warm, to get a cold o.0

Deleted
    I'm glad gw is on the list xD
    Ahead of eating and sleeping and work of course.

p.s. hope ur feeling better. How odd for a toaster, a thing that keeps things warm, to get a cold o.0
    I was kept too close to the window.

Also, you don't want to know how the toasts I spat out looked... you're better off not knowing.

Also, you don't want to know how the toasts I spat out looked... you're better off not knowing.
    Kinda like crumpets?

10+ Year Old Account

kinda like this?

The Original Ganksta

Top 100 US daggers. yeah, you're jelly alright

Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    then again i'm pretty sure you're smarter then the average dumbass

Deleted
    Kinda like crumpets?
    Let's just say that if your toast looks like it comes with melted cheese straight out of the toaster... consider not eating it.

I just beat all the campaigns, 7/30!! Gotta figure out what to do next now.

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    I just beat all the campaigns, 7/30!! Gotta figure out what to do next now.
    Gratz!
    Improve your heroes first and foremost. Runes, weapons and skills.
    I started doing zaishan dailies when i#'d finished the campaigns. War in Kryta is a good one too.

Deleted
    Oh, I did end up purchasing the skill sets... made things a lot easier.

Oh, I did end up purchasing the skill sets... made things a lot easier.
    Oh nice
    Yh....massive time saver for those of us that started playing like 7 years late lol.

If ur gonna use a build already out there Discordway is amazing.

Deleted
    Oh nice
    Yh....massive time saver for those of us that started playing like 7 years late lol.

If ur gonna use a build already out there Discordway is amazing.
    Yeah, just don't have any heroes for that. :P

Yeah, just don't have any heroes for that. :P
    Hummm....that's somewhat of a downside xD
    Do the asura path first in EoTN for livia, do nightfall for master of whispers and olias can be obtained quite easily too. Rits are annoying though. You have to complete nightfall to get Razah and xandra is in EOTN through the fighting tournament.

Again...shout if u need me Once ur done burning in the 7 hells that is.

Deleted
    Hummm....that's somewhat of a downside xD
    Do the asura path first in EoTN for livia, do nightfall for master of whispers and olias can be obtained quite easily too. Rits are annoying though. You have to complete nightfall to get Razah and xandra is in EOTN through the fighting tournament.

Again...shout if u need me Once ur done burning in the 7 hells that is.
    Will do.

/10asura

Gratz!
    Improve your heroes first and foremost. Runes, weapons and skills.
    I started doing zaishan dailies when i#'d finished the campaigns. War in Kryta is a good one too.
    What weapons?

I have my 7 hero build set up and all their skills, but I never bothered to get it all runed. I'll get that done though. I wanna get them armor too, but I don't know the best way to go about that. The only one I've tried really is Glints Challenge. I couldn't even get past the first couple waves, but this was before I had my current hero build.

Right now I'm just death lvling a pet...I didn't know about this til this morning, I leveled my hound from the anni the legit way lol, just kept it with me as I played through a campaign. I'm glad I found my first vampiric weapon today to make this possible too lol
    Last edited by grandpab; 2012-05-21 at 11:14 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm also at 8/30 at the moment, but I haven't completed any of the campains yet.

For hero armors, Dajkah Inlet is pretty ok, I think I have 4 stolen sunspear armor so far, which gave me three points.
    Sing like no one is listening - Love like you've never been hurt
    Dance like no one is watching - Masturbate like no one else is on the bus

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    What weapons?

I have my 7 hero build set up and all their skills, but I never bothered to get it all runed. I'll get that done though. I wanna get them armor too, but I don't know the best way to go about that. The only one I've tried really is Glints Challenge. I couldn't even get past the first couple waves, but this was before I had my current hero build.

Right now I'm just death lvling a pet...I didn't know about this til this morning, I leveled my hound from the anni the legit way lol, just kept it with me as I played through a campaign. I'm glad I found my first vampiric weapon today to make this possible too lol
    Well...the weapons depend on your build. For example, if you look at the discordway build I linked above, it tells you that the necros mostly need resto rit weapons. So I went about and got some nice ones.
    I bought and farmed some. I got Oola's Wand Oola's Focus & Oola's Staff
    All very nice rit weapons.
    Some can be bought...some can be farmed.
    This is a great site for finding weapons. That link will take you to a death magic one. Just change it to the stat for whatever you need. I farmed the nightbringer from that. Took me about 10 attempts.

Get ur heroes runed asap. and imo just go with health plus any stat increases u may need...don't bother with + energy or anything. Get the insignias that have health and get hp runes. Some builds need stat increase (like +3 death magic or whatever) but otherwise do hp.

Glint's is ok. The first wave is by far the hardest just because of the number of mobs. Take AoE...get ur deldrimor rank up and get the acid AoE skill and it's plain sailing.

Also...what's ur char's name in the guild? o.0 can't believe I don't know lol.