Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by pirader View Post
    (bought the digital edition, but hate long waiting screens, so i just used the -image parameter so it downloads all updates at once )
    Thank god they implemented that, i love it
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    PS: If you detect ANY irony or sarcasm in this post AT ALL, please report it to captain.obvious@youdontsay.com

i'll join character name Roffle Mau
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Quel%27Thalas&n=Rofflemau

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rofflemau View Post
    Made me think of Oxhorn

Deleted
    I'm in :-)

Fire Thorn Rae

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDust View Post
    Made me think of Oxhorn
    yeah it kind of has that effect lol
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Quel%27Thalas&n=Rofflemau

Deleted
    yeah it kind of has that effect lol
    stay classy

Quote Originally Posted by Haggerty View Post
    I'm in :-)

Fire Thorn Rae
    Invited!

Invited as well.
    PS: If you detect ANY irony or sarcasm in this post AT ALL, please report it to captain.obvious@youdontsay.com

Deleted
    happy saint patrick's day everyone slightly off-topic but oh well.

Deleted
    You too DD :-)

Herald of the Titans Snow White's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for invited everyone Sarasun. I'm having a lazy day. Yes i'm too lazy to click gw1 but not to reply to posts....wanna fight about it? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Snow White View Post
    Thanks for invited everyone Sarasun. I'm having a lazy day. Yes i'm too lazy to click gw1 but not to reply to posts....wanna fight about it? :P
    It's completely the other way around for me. Replying on MMO somehow takes me some concentration. Maybe I'm just not used enough to it.

Snow n Bloodhunter!
    I has asked my GM to invite the guilds to our alliance
    Hoping she'll do it soon! Will be cool to chat with yas all

I keep getting on and having no idea whatsoever who I'm talking to.

Herald of the Titans Snow White's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    hopping online now.

---------- Post added 2012-03-18 at 10:49 AM ----------

i dont see any invites for alliances.
    /notwanted

Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    I keep getting on and having no idea whatsoever who I'm talking to.
    Ask them, then!

First of all... This message is in regards to a GUILD WARS 1 matter in the GUILD WARS 2 DISCUSSION THREAD. Also, this message is a GUILD RECRUITMENT topic and it is in the GUILD WARS 2 DISCUSSION THREAD. Shouldn't this thread be in the Guild RECRUITMENT topic? Also why hasn't the forum mod moved this yet? What the hell... Just because you like something in a post doesn't mean that it is OKAY to let infractions of the rules slip by when they have pages of replies. "This is the ONLY thread where guild recruitment/looking for guilds will be allowed. Individual topics will be removed so keep it all to this thread please!" is the heading for the guild recruitment forum topic. Also, the owners of this site (© 2011 Curse Inc.) might also like to know, that you have the right to this name of the guild. Unless the owner of "© 2011 Curse Inc." was at the top position of power, then they have rights to legal recourse. Also, forum moderator: Move this frickin' post to the right place.

Don't bother PMing me at all. Don't hurt your puppies over this post. Go outside, take a breath of fresh air.

Please post productively. Do not try and stir up trouble or backseat moderate threads. Not a great start to your forum posting career here, and my puppies aren't hurt so I think everything's alright.. Infracted. -Edge
    Last edited by Edge-; 2012-03-19 at 05:41 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ckviper View Post
    Go outside, take a breath of fresh air.
    I think you need to take your own advice. You can report it if you want, but if the mods don't see anything wrong then there's nothing wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    First of all... This message is in regards to a GUILD WARS 1 matter in the GUILD WARS 2 DISCUSSION THREAD. Also, this message is a GUILD RECRUITMENT topic and it is in the GUILD WARS 2 DISCUSSION THREAD. Shouldn't this thread be in the Guild RECRUITMENT topic? Also why hasn't the forum mod moved this yet? What the hell... Just because you like something in a post doesn't mean that it is OKAY to let infractions of the rules slip by when they have pages of replies. "This is the ONLY thread where guild recruitment/looking for guilds will be allowed. Individual topics will be removed so keep it all to this thread please!" is the heading for the guild recruitment forum topic. Also, the owners of this site (© 2011 Curse Inc.) might also like to know, that you have the right to this name of the guild. Unless the owner of "© 2011 Curse Inc." was at the top position of power, then they have rights to legal recourse. Also, forum moderator: Move this frickin' post to the right place.

Don't bother PMing me at all. Don't hurt your puppies over this post. Go outside, take a breath of fresh air.
    The sticky is for individual guilds, not affiliated with MMO-C, to recruit people for Guild Wars 2.

This is a thread about Guild Wars 1.
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

Why are you so upset over both of these threads (GW1 & GW2 guild), especially considering you created a new account for the sole purpose of these posts? Isn't it also against the forum rules to post the same post multiple times?

P.S. Curse wouldn't have legal recourse over the guild name being "MMO Champions".

Go outside, take a breath of fresh air.
    Please take your own advice.

10+ Year Old Account
    gogo luxon alliance

(sent)
    Last edited by Glytch; 2012-03-19 at 06:16 AM.
    The Original Ganksta

Top 100 US daggers. yeah, you're jelly alright

Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    then again i'm pretty sure you're smarter then the average dumbass