Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    When you spended 20-30 hours in 1 weekend playing D3 open beta, when there is only content for about 1 hour.

...And now you wish you could do it again even trough you were bored!

When you are spending money to buy clothes before considering to save it for social activity
    When you had been in starting areas like Eversong woods for hours... just to help new players how to play wow

When in dangerous situation your entire life slipped before your eyes, and it was boring.

Quote Originally Posted by ridish View Post
    when you play hide and seek with your fucking cursor...
    I used to do that in class everyday. Look away, wiggle mouse around wildly.. let the fun begin!

9gagging and netflixing super late at night so you can sleep in through the boring part of the day.

Hearing about a social event later in the evening and sleeping until an hour before, because fuck it, there's nothing else to do

Off to 9gag!

The Patient
    holy crap, this thread is so much me...

...when you go to the kitchen, look around for 5 minutes, don't get anything, go back to whatever else you were doing, then 5 minutes later you're back in the kitchen looking for a snack
    ...when you can't even think of anything interesting to say in a thread about how boring your life is
    22 miles of hard road
    33 years of tough luck
    44 skulls buried in the ground
    Crawling down through the muck
    Ah yeah...

Quote Originally Posted by Khanjin View Post
    When you consider a day with a phonecall an eventful day.
    So fucking true....what to do today....log in...kill some time....maybe make that phonecall i had to do 3 weeks ago....

...when you sit in front of your screen watching the Guild Wars 2 log in screen!

oh wait, thats pretty epic, what about this:

...when you are looking in the Fridge over and over again, even when you know nothing has changed

Sit there watching the DL for the GW2 client knowing full well you won't be able to play it till Friday. : /

refresh the couple of websites you frequent every 5 minutes hoping for new stuff on them

... find time to respond to this thread.
    Oh... crap!

...you have no reason to leave your chair, except for sleep or work/school.

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    refresh the couple of websites you frequent every 5 minutes hoping for new stuff on them
    gonna have to change this to fresh websites every 2 minutes...

When you're at your drill weekend and you're glad there's a plane to fleet or defleet just because it's something to do.

If a video game developer removed tumors from players, they'd whine about nerfing their loss in weight and access to radiation powers. -Cracked.com

I knew it today when I found myself in heroic old hillsbrad foothills, went to southshore, and randomly found some badass character models I don't remember being there before.