Guild Wars 2 Beta

I recently was on the Guild wars 2 site and the beta sign up graphic pops up. When i clicked on it it took me to the beta sign up page and said beta sign ups are currently closed. i know the beta sign ups have been closed since they opened in late Feb, but why is the graphic now popping up for the beta?

Probably because they never removed it.

Interesting, I was on the site earlier today and the Mesmer profession was on the front page advertising the most recent change. I got a little excited when i saw the sign up graphic was there on the front page instead...wasn't able to sign up in Feb.

I put on my tin foil hat for a moment and speculated that they may be opening the sign ups again soon...not sure.

Hahaha...certainly is a little tease. First the email, which I thought was a beta invite, now that. Ha. Killer.

I noticed this, but I thought it was a problem on my end (The Minstrel joke hadn't shown for me immediately for some reason, either).
    Interesting to see its not O___O

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    Hahaha...certainly is a little tease. First the email, which I thought was a beta invite, now that. Ha. Killer.
    April Fools' is going to be bad, :C

Quote Originally Posted by Autumn xD View Post
    April Fools' is going to be bad, :C
    Yup....and April 1st is a Sunday. Weekend.
    They wouldn't......................surely. 0.0

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    I almost screamed when I saw an email about Guild Wars 2, expecting a Beta invite...

Video wasn't bad.