What's wrong with me?

Class: Boomkin
    Resilience: 4.4k

Whenever I do 2's I ALWAYS get downed first. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I Cyclone, Root, Silence and Hibernate the enemy but I'm always too slow or I just get killed too fast to do anything, I use my bear heal at around 50k health but I still get killed in a matter of seconds. I have to get my friend to carry me every game and I'm about to give up on Boomkin PvP.

boomkins own with the correct comp, just not in 2s.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xozat View Post
    Class: Boomkin
    Resilience: 4.4k

Whenever I do 2's I ALWAYS get downed first. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I Cyclone, Root, Silence and Hibernate the enemy but I'm always too slow or I just get killed too fast to do anything, I use my bear heal at around 50k health but I still get killed in a matter of seconds. I have to get my friend to carry me every game and I'm about to give up on Boomkin PvP.
    I feel your pain, i am a ret Paladin and have been kicked out of 2 2v2 teams, because i used to get blown up almost right into the fight, or my burst is countered at a crucial point in the fight. It's not just boomkins. Your partners need to learn to peel off you and you need to learn how to kite or pillarhump.

Quote Originally Posted by Xozat View Post
    Whenever I do 2's I ALWAYS get downed first.
    It's not your fault, boomkins are way too squishy atm.
    If you absolutely love 2's, go feral. It's our only spec that is viable in 2's.
    Otherwise just find 3v3 or 5v5 and melt faces "from the bushes".

Deleted
    Just dont play 2s. Awful bracket. Go LSD in 3s and own faces

You make it so complicated. WoW arena nowadays almost always ends up with the team that does the most damage wins.
    Just tunnel someone and put out as much dmg as you can.

Btw! Don't play 2s......

Deleted
    run, run away. Try and maintain max distance at all times, typhoon at max range when you can, and just play like a dick. If a melee is within 20 yards of you, play defensive.

I've played Ele Shaman/Boomkin to 1700 (50% w/l), and it can be fun, but you have to spend most of your time healing and throwing out some instant dots out of boomkin form. Your partner has to peel/heal for you. And you for him.

Who is your partner? for reference

EDIT: Don't just tunnel someone.
    Last edited by mmoc4c369d948d; 2012-03-13 at 02:23 PM.