Stuck in Pokemon White.

So I just recently came back to the game and I'm lost. My pokemon are 48-58, I try to go to the challenger's cave or west on route 11 and I face trainers with level 64+ pokemon... I CAN kill them, but it's rough.. I also tried to farm the league and now the trainers have level 71+... help wanted!

got to gride some levels they made the legue harder in this game

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    48 >.> When I did the league my Samurot was lvl 78... Then again I always only focus on my starter with the xp boost heh.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    either grind it out some, beat them down rough, or just go to the crater in the far north east and catch the legendary there.

I'm still confused. Because I beat the league before.. They were like level 45-55.. and now they are 71+.. So I'm suppose to beat them again? -_-

Just grind in the grass for awhile, on the level 50-ish Pokemon. Once your team is around level 60 you should have no problem with the trainers.

The League gets stronger after you beat them the first time. It's been that way since at least 4th-gen, I believe. I don't remember. But anyway, it will take a bit more grinding. Get to level 60 or so, fight all the new trainers, then grind the last few levels if you need to.

Or, if you're lazy like me, you can migrate a stronger team from a previous game.

10+ Year Old Account
    platinum was suprisingly harder than the last game i played (gold) im slowly going through it again but i just cant be bothered to grind just to stay a few levels above the next gym or rival battle so i dont get owned i wish i got heart gold instead just for the 8 extra gyms and more content but they were sold out and didnt want to wait

OP, will always be rough. Just clear 4-5 trainers, go pack and heal up. Nothing else to do, personally I always train alot so my pokemons aint to fragile for end-game.

Being few levels ahead maybe makes the badge's to easy, but ease up the grind later on. What team you using? Could be its badly made.

Also consider if you wanna ditch your team now to get a propor trained team with egg-moves/nature/EV's. About now is the time, you dont wanna reset team as its 60+ -,-

Get ur team to level 50, stack about 20 revives, full restores and hyper potions and about 15 full restores.

My entire team was lvl 50 - 55 and I had to blow about 4 max revives. Thoughest game so far, to bad the new generation is ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by barrsftw View Post
    I'm still confused. Because I beat the league before.. They were like level 45-55.. and now they are 71+.. So I'm suppose to beat them again? -_-
    after you beat N LOTS of stuff gets much harder, get a guide or at least gamfaqs. so much changes after the main game

---------- Post added 2012-03-14 at 05:20 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Brutes View Post
    Get ur team to level 50, stack about 20 revives, full restores and hyper potions and about 15 full restores.

My entire team was lvl 50 - 55 and I had to blow about 4 max revives. Thoughest game so far, to bad the new generation is ugly.
    lets agree to disagree cuse i love Victini, Terrakion, Cobalion, the electric spider and more
    Isnt 10% of infinite still infinite?

Quote Originally Posted by Nightelfsb View Post
    OP, will always be rough. Just clear 4-5 trainers, go pack and heal up. Nothing else to do, personally I always train alot so my pokemons aint to fragile for end-game.

Being few levels ahead maybe makes the badge's to easy, but ease up the grind later on. What team you using? Could be its badly made.

Also consider if you wanna ditch your team now to get a propor trained team with egg-moves/nature/EV's. About now is the time, you dont wanna reset team as its 60+ -,-
    My team is Espeon, Volcarona, Haxorus, Lapras, and 2 randoms that I havent decided yet. As I stand now my haxorus 1 shots everything even 10+ levels above him.. but my Espeon was having trouble. (52 taking on 65s)... However I've grinded the grass a bit and now I'm fine. My team is currently:
    Haxorus: 60
    Espeon: 60
    Volcarona: 61
    Lapras: 56

Looks like I'll clear the east zones then head back to the Elite 4.[COLOR="red"]
    Last edited by barrsftw; 2012-03-14 at 07:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by barrsftw View Post
    My team is Espeon, Volcarona, Haxorus, Lapras, and 2 randoms that I havent decided yet. As I stand now my haxorus 1 shots everything even 10+ levels above him.. but my Espeon was having trouble. (52 taking on 65s)... However I've grinded the grass a bit and now I'm fine. My team is currently:
    Haxorus: 60
    Espeon: 60
    Volcarona: 61
    Lapras: 56

Looks like I'll clear the east zones then head back to the Elite 4.[COLOR="red"]
    This team is probably ready and able to beat the elite 4