Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Dunce hat in pvp?

So me and my friend have been doing alot of pvp and I think that alot of people can agree that you have encountered the type of people that will laugh at you or do some other type of dumb emote. But these people more or less have one thing in common, when they attack you and laugh they are with 2-3 other people maybe more. But when that righteous moment comes and you catch that person 1v1 and you slaughter them and you are redeemed, now for this moment they have the flag of ownership but that's a tcg item, what if for this moment you could put a dunce hat on that person for the rest of the game. Now this would only apply if said person had laughed multiple times and you got them 1v1.

Further more no flaming and none of that its a bg with ten + people in it get over it, none of that crap.

Also any other cool things you can think of please add.

Quote Originally Posted by Galivon View Post
    So me and my friend have been doing alot of pvp and I think that alot of people can agree that you have encountered the type of people that will laugh at you or do some other type of dumb emote. But these people more or less have one thing in common, when they attack you and laugh they are with 2-3 other people maybe more. But when that righteous moment comes and you catch that person 1v1 and you slaughter them and you are redeemed, now for this moment they have the flag of ownership but that's a tcg item, what if for this moment you could put a dunce hat on that person for the rest of the game. Now this would only apply if said person had laughed multiple times and you got them 1v1.

Further more no flaming and none of that its a bg with ten + people in it get over it, none of that crap.

Let me get this straight. You would like to put a "dunce hat" on another player, if (and only if) they kill you with 2 or 3 other people, and emote you as you are dying, and once you catch them 1 on 1 and kill them?

Is that roughly what you are wanting to do?

This is quite possibly the worst idea I have ever heard.

Personally being able to emote at other people while pvp or pvp flagged is fairly horrible.

Its like in cod:black ops where you could hear the person who killed you and they would trash talk you. ( Though I believe in mw3 its better how you can hear the person rage who you killed but not the other way around)

Whats worse is when its spammed for alot.

On topic, i don't think there would be a way to determine if you died fairly and then got revenge in pvp. However a dunce hat that you could throw on any dead person would be funny.
    Last edited by Nangz; 2012-03-12 at 05:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kewidogg View Post
    Let me get this straight. You would like to put a "dunce hat" on another player, if (and only if) they kill you with 2 or 3 other people, and emote you as you are dying, and once you catch them 1 on 1 and kill them?

You've missed the point if someone who thinks they are Almighty because of there dumb tactics emotes you and you put them in there place it would be awesome to do that to the person.

---------- Post added 2012-03-12 at 05:24 PM ----------

You've missed the point if someone who thinks they are Almighty because of there dumb tactics emotes you and you put them in there place it would be awesome to do that to the person.

I personally find it to be really annoying. Dunce hat would be cool or having a cross realm duel ability?

---------- Post added 2012-03-12 at 05:33 PM ----------

X.x stupid forums, dunce hat would be cool and a cross realm dueling ability would be cool to

a cross realm dueling ability would be cool to
    That would be awesome. Some kind of queue that would put you in a zone to duel opponents.

As for the hat, I think there should be a more "righteous" way to punish those idiots. When it happens to me I end up liking the opponent's dead carcass :3 I find it really effective.

15+ Year Old Account
    Tbh they need to remove emotes in BGS. Its pretty immature when some 12 year old decides to spam your chat with /spit /laugh /fart.
    Chaotic Serenity - US Frostmourne Alliance 13/13 Mythic

I personally find it to be really annoying. Dunce hat would be cool or having a cross realm duel ability?

---------- Post added 2012-03-12 at 05:33 PM ----------

X.x stupid forums, dunce hat would be cool and a cross realm dueling ability would be cool to
    I didn't miss the point. The point was just stupid. What would prevent you from putting a dunce hat on everyone? How the HECK could the game distinguish "when a certain player kills you with 2 or 3 other players and he also emotes you as you die but then you kill him 1 vs 1"...Just step back and read that for a second.

I didn't miss the point. The point was just stupid. What would prevent you from putting a dunce hat on everyone? How the HECK could the game distinguish "when a certain player kills you with 2 or 3 other players and he also emotes you as you die but then you kill him 1 vs 1"...Just step back and read that for a second.
    lol i love how you are upset, this is theoretical for them to do that, im just having fun if you cant comprehend fun or that fact that i asked for an opinion and not to be flamed as stated up top then you can take you posts else wheres.

Now something on topic would be that it bothers me greatly when im emoted to death, or someone just sits there and says "lol" thats annoying, the moral of this is, cross realm duel challenges would be friggin awesome. and who ever loses " FRIGGIN DUNCE HAT GO GO"

I admit I've had the same situation and get a little cheesed when they laugh or spit when they're with a group. I like to just /frown <X frowns at you in disappointment> or <X pats you on the back> back. It's a bit less 'HARHAR' and a bit more 'Mhm, yeah, whatever mate'. Especially after the 1v1s.

I don't know about a dunce hat but it would be good if a big red LOL just appeared above them after. I suppose it's best just left as it is though.

10+ Year Old Account
    what i hate even more is when a healer attacks you, then just runs and melees you while spamming /laugh and /fart while healing themselfs... WHY?? whats the friggin point? i might not be able to kill you, but theres no way in hell your killing me either so stop emoting like your superior stupid healer nub... all my rage

If you're fighting 1v1 in a BG, you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by UunaPriest View Post
    -_______________________________________________________________- I c Wat u did Thur

Quote Originally Posted by UunaPriest View Post
    lol? i always look for 1v1s

Quote Originally Posted by asharia View Post
    lol? i always look for 1v1s
    Then you most likely aren't playing the game... hence why he says you are doing it wrong.

This is a pretty terrible idea.
    When Injustice becomes law, Rebellion becomes duty.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawt View Post
    This is a pretty terrible idea.
    then assist in the creativeness mayn.

then assist in the creativeness mayn.
    There's nothing to assist with. It's just a bad idea in general. I can't see any variation of it being a potential feature, let alone actually being considered.

i only laugh at people attacking me when i'm alone and i'm certain they won't win. for instance, rogues who open with cheap shot > gouge. usually it's /lol followed by /doom.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol i love how you are upset, this is theoretical for them to do that, im just having fun if you cant comprehend fun or that fact that i asked for an opinion and not to be flamed as stated up top then you can take you posts else wheres.

Now something on topic would be that it bothers me greatly when im emoted to death, or someone just sits there and says "lol" thats annoying, the moral of this is, cross realm duel challenges would be friggin awesome. and who ever loses " FRIGGIN DUNCE HAT GO GO"
    I want an opinion but just not a negative one. SMH.

Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    There's nothing to assist with. It's just a bad idea in general. I can't see any variation of it being a potential feature, let alone actually being considered.
    lol but you think half that garbage that rolls up on this pustulent infested community actually is even viewed, yet no one can have fun and express fun ideas to get back and scummy people in a bg, it AMAZES me the in ability for people to have fun.

Edit rage post: >.> constructive posts please its just an idea people running around in a dunce hat would be humurous.
    Last edited by Galivon; 2012-03-13 at 03:31 AM.