Deleted

[Books] Game of thrones Quotes *spoiler*

Hello everyone,

What's yours favourite quotes from the first books? Only first please, to avoid any spoilers, thanks

Mine are "Hodor" by Hodor and "You have juice on your face, Your Grace" by Arya just after throwing an orange on Sansa.

Deleted
    Obligatory "Winter is coming."
    Also "When you're playing the game of thrones you either win or die."

"as useless as nipples on a breastplate"
    "Lord Tywin Lannister did not, in the end, shit gold"

You know nothing John Snow

Reek Reek it rhymes with bleak!

They are the knights of summer and winter is coming.
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quentyn Martell: "Oh....." ROFL

"Speak the name, and death will come. On the morrow, at the turn of the moon, a year from this day, it will come. A man does not fly like a bird, but one foot moves and then another and one day a man is there, and a king dies." - Jaqen H'ghar

10+ Year Old Account
    Euron's villain speech about how he's the most religious man alive because "when men see my sails, they pray" was pretty good.

Deleted
    “A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies" by Jojen, and pretty much anything said by Varys. I can't help but to love that man.

I just remembered this little funny bit :
    "No one slept, not even Droop-eye Dale, an oarsman who had been known to nap between strokes."

Tyrion in book 2: "Those are some brave men there. Let's go kill them."
    Profanity is the inevitable linguistic crutch of the inarticulate mother%$#@er.
    -
    Jamboro: 110 SPriest, Jamb: 110 Blood DK, Jambori: 110 Prot. Warrior,Jambro: 110 Frost Mage, etc.