Thread: Lucid Dreaming

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    There is nothing "cool" with sleep paralysis. (Not for me anyways)
    I tend to get it quite often lately, and what happend to me is that basically i am completely unable to move and i start hallucinating.
    Now this isnt some pleasant white rabbit tossing flowers are you, nu-uh. I always tend to "see" stuff that is really REALLY scary.
    For example, the first time ever i experienced sleep paralysis i woke up and saw spiders .. HUGE SPIDERS crawling everywhere in the room .. (walls, floor, furniture etc etc). Now i tired to scream for help, but i just couldnt .. and i could see the spiders slowly coming towards me, fangs ready and all.
    It all either slowly dissapears or i "break" from the paralysis and are able to run away (usally into the bathroom, lol) and calm myself down.
    This have also made me have severe panic attacks that usally keep me up for the rest of the night.

People usally dont understand how something that unrealistic can be scary, but for the moment .. that shit is real.

However if you want to try this on your own, i wish you the best of luck .. but advise you not to.
    gallery . twitch . twitter

queue:

Ok I've been big on sleeping my whole life. I came out of my mothers womb asleep for crying out loud. If you want to achieve this, or close to here are some other considerations.

-Sleep deprivation. Skip a day or two if you can handle it but I wouldn't recommend it because you'll stand the*likelihood*of collapsing.
    -When its coming with an hour or two of your going to sleep, eat a lot of food. Not too many carbs because*dehydrating*yourself will affect your lucid state, and not too many liquids because that will also affect it.*
    -Take a shower and clean yourself*thoroughly. You don't want your natural filth affecting your sleep. You want pores open all around your body so you can breath fully.
    -Masturbate. This ones hard. A lot of the time I'll fall asleep during the process but this is crucial.
    -Noise. I have to sleep with a fan to drown out outside noises. Chances are you'll be so tired it won't even matter but still there's the*possibility.*
    -Focus. Surround yourself with things you like. This will influence your train of thought. You want positive things on your brain before you do this. Don't worry about things like your sexuality, whether you have a job or not, or your girlfriend dumping you. You want a pure and positive state so it doesn't potentially turn into a nightmare.*

Basically when you fall asleep you want to feel fulfilled, aside from the lack of sleep.*

10+ Year Old Account
    You can lucid dream with limited sensory deprivation. like listening to radio static with half of a paddle ball over a eye.

Deleted
    I used to get dreams where I would be falling, either from a large heigh or down a set of stairs, when I hit the bottom I would actually jump and wake up. I also wake up straight away once I realise that I'm dreaming, then when i shut my eyes again I instantly go into another dream, normally completely unrelated to the first.

I don't think I could ever have one. Assuming I dream everynight I can only rember about 1 every 2 years, and when I do dream they are nightmares and I wake up screaming. Its not monsters its like my friend ageing and dying in my arms in a few seconds. Or the world getting hit my a meteor They tend to be nothing more than raw emotion, and quite confusing because there's always somthing seriously wrong about them, for example in one the sky was half day and night.

Anyways I'm happy that I never remember my dreams because they frustrate me with their illogical attributes.

Honeslty why was I in a buss in a city? I don't do that stuff because of my panic attacks...