Thread: 1.2 dual spec?

1.2 dual spec?

Did they mention anything about dual spec being in 1.2?

Honestly, i just stopped playing. Doing my dailies as a tank and then switching to DPS to raid is starting to get old. I don't even log in to do dailies anymore.

Dual spec will go a long way to reinvigorate my playing.

There will not be dual spec in the game. There will be "multi spec." Take that to mean what you want. However, I do not recall them saying it will be in 1.2.

15+ Year Old Account
    It will be dual spec initially, with tri, quad, ... coming later as Legacy rewards. I think they hinted at 1.3 for dual.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
    It will be dual spec initially, with tri, quad, ... coming later as Legacy rewards. I think they hinted at 1.3 for dual.
    The main thing they said was that the multi-spec would change your spec, but the legacy rewards added would also change your gear for you when you swapped, but it could also unlock more specs.

15+ Year Old Account
    I took it more as, the first incarnation of the system will only change your spec (1.3). The next version will do gear sets too (so let's say 1.4) Both of these were dual spec only. Then later, through Legacy they could add 3 specs, 4 specs, 12 specs, etc

10+ Year Old Account
    They hinted at a tri-spec but it has something to do with Legacy. They also said it will NOT be in 1.2 and will most likely be in 1.3.

It will not be in patch 1.2.

Sometime ago I posted a twitter link to there statement of that.
    iMac
    2012-03-05 : The day SWTOR jumped the shark
    Mages are basically "warlocks for girls" - Kerrath