Page 83 of 126 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Potatomouth flatbillies?
    Dont get caught up in Swedish hatemongering :P

Whoa whoa whoa, can't use that word man.
    I don't :P
    Just qouting the video, they are racist inbred rednecks in their full glory.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    I don't :P
    Just qouting the video, they are racist inbred rednecks in their full glory.
    Aha, since I didn't watch the vid yet, I missed that.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

15+ Year Old Account
    Bah just crap hockey on tv today.
    Norway - Italy, Canada - Kazakstan.

Wtf !#@
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I can tell you know your danes, Sir Trevor.
    Ooooh! I've been knighted in Sweden!
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    It is hockey, what did you expect? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I can tell you know your danes, Sir Trevor.
    If you keep discussing your twisted idea of how danes speak we will be forced to discuss swedish tourists who cant handle their alcohol.. just saying..
    Last edited by Xarkan; 2012-05-09 at 03:28 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarkan View Post
    It is hockey, what did you expect? :P
    Pff, hockey owns, we just need all countries with LOL-teams to get eleminated so we can get to the semis.
    Countries like DENMARK!
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Pff, hockey owns, we just need all countries with LOL-teams to get eleminated so we can get to the semis.
    Countries like DENMARK!
    I keep thinking it is icehockey.. is it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Come on man, you don't really need it, who's gonna attack you? Denmark? Don't make me laugh :P
    Don't you guys have something along the line of the home gaurd as well?
    Well, no one is going to attack us anytime soon I guess. But when our forces are spread so thin, and/or centralized so heavily that we have problems keeping tracks on everything that's going on in our own damn territory, there's reasons to be worried :P

And ofc we are part of NATO, so we need forces elsewhere in the world as well

You never know though, the swedes could try something funny again. And invade us on their moose cavalry!

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Come on man, you don't really need it, who's gonna attack you? Denmark? Don't make me laugh :P
    Last i checked Denmark is the only scandinavian country who have commited to wars without un mandate in the last 50 years.. you should be afraid.. you Swedes more so with all the potato mouth talk :P

Aha, since I didn't watch the vid yet, I missed that.
    I'm no race hater dawg :P

One of my parents closest friends is black, afro-american, from Arkansas originally, former SF did 3 tours to Vietnam.
    He's like family to me, a fucking great man with a huge heart... he cooks some fantastic creole food to.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarkan View Post
    Last i checked Denmark is the only scandinavian country who have commited to wars without un mandate in the last 50 years.. you should be afraid.. you Swedes more so with all the potato mouth talk :P
    haha, I love you danes, all talk!

I kid!
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    I'd like to mention that we here in Denmark STILL has a rule - or rather a law - that if any swede is crossing the frozen Øresund, we may hit him with a club. I kid you not!

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    I'd like to mention that we here in Denmark STILL has a rule - or rather a law - that if any swede is crossing the frozen Øresund, we may hit him with a club. I kid you not!
    Hush now, you are giving away the secret that the Danish Military has progressed to clubs instead of sharpened rocks

15+ Year Old Account
    The good old days, that war sure ended with an epic ROFLSTOMP moment with the March over Stora Bält

That law is seriously funny.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    That law is seriously funny.
    There's a similar one in Yorkshire, where if you see a scotsman trying to sneak past the border or into Yorkshire, you may shoot him with a bow and arrow.... Seriously, I just *know* that there is a cabin far to the north, with an old coot, sitting there with his bow... Waiting and biding his time.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Norway - Italy, Canada - Kazakstan.

Wtf !#@
    Can't ignore Sweden vs Russia. Top game if anything.

Edit: Oops, it was Sweden vs Germany. Not much of a top game then.
    Last edited by 4liv3; 2012-05-09 at 04:16 PM.

Deleted
    There's a similar one in Yorkshire, where if you see a scotsman trying to sneak past the border or into Yorkshire, you may shoot him with a bow and arrow.... Seriously, I just *know* that there is a cabin far to the north, with an old coot, sitting there with his bow... Waiting and biding his time.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-17610820

Also, it's Welshman and Chester. Not Scotsman and Yorkshire.

Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    Errm... Keep posts somewhat on-topic, please.
    Its a quote from Supernatural - just wanted to make fun about lack of lube

---------- Post added 2012-05-09 at 07:14 PM ----------

Don't you guys have something along the line of the home gaurd as well?

All the nordic countries are focused on ... insattsförsvar(rapid respons and insertion) nowdays, we don't need a huge armies, we just need great soldiers and great tech that is highly mobile and can be airlifted into an area where it's needed, we don't need the kind of army Sweden had back during the cold war when we had commies right across the baltics.

Pretty sure Norway is involved in the NBG? It's Sweden, Finland, Norway, Ireland and Estonia if I'm not wrong.

Those guys are "Ad omnia paratus" my brother! (and the EU got 18 of them)

Yea, we totally arent gonna attack you and take our oil back or anything...

*Hides file named Operation: Speedy resolution

---------- Post added 2012-05-09 at 07:16 PM ----------

Shh, you will upset Cattaclysmic soon and he will go all medieval on ya ass

---------- Post added 2012-05-09 at 07:17 PM ----------

Countries like DENMARK!
    Noone in Denmark knew about it... When did we play?
    Last edited by Catta; 2012-05-09 at 05:14 PM.