Page 95 of 126 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    Denmark and the UK are the only countries that do not have one...

We have a constitution day the 5th of june but its not a national day for some reason...
    Your national day is probably the date the ...

got made for the first time
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    Denmark and the UK are the only countries that do not have one...

We have a constitution day the 5th of june but its not a national day for some reason...
    UK has Guy Fawkes Day!
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    UK has Guy Fawkes Day!
    Ah yes, the day we celebrate cultural diversity and tolerance for all people, by burning an effigy of a catholic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    Ah yes, the day we celebrate cultural diversity and tolerance for all people, by burning an effigy of a catholic.
    Burning an effigy of a catholic sounds almost as much fun to me as fireworks!

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    june 6th you taliban!
    As well as being among the most non-religious people in the world swedes are among the least patriotistic people as well.
    I'am one of them, I go as far as cheering for our national teams in sports etc but that is it.

Religion & Patriotism are both a recipe for disaster in my book which only serve to cloud peoples judgement and dumbing them down.
    Aha yeah, I knew it was in June, but that is as far as it goes, I actually know Norways though, hehe

I go ballistic when we play football, used to like the hockey as well, but all the small tournies has killed my interest.
    Last edited by Jackmoves; 2012-05-18 at 02:17 PM.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

15+ Year Old Account
    Yea hockey is just watered out with all crap. Only the olympics really shine.
    We can thank NHL for that!
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    I love how pretty much everyone wanted midsummer's eve to be our new national day and instead the politicians decided to go with june 6th ("Svenska flaggans dag", that is "The day of the Swedish flag").

Quote Originally Posted by mludd View Post
    I love how pretty much everyone wanted midsummer's eve to be our new national day and instead the politicians decided to go with june 6th ("Svenska flaggans dag", that is "The day of the Swedish flag").
    aha so thats what we celebrate

What the fuck is it with the commercial breaks in hockey games nowdays to? I feel like throwing something at the telly when I hear that "commercial break". I think I watched about 1 full period of this WC and they managed to have 2-3 commercial breaks during that period.

btw lovely weather today, had a stroll through the botanical gardens, I think I might be able to get a tan this year as well!
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

june 6th you taliban!
    As well as being among the most non-religious people in the world swedes are among the least patriotistic people as well.
    I'am one of them, I go as far as cheering for our national teams in sports etc but that is it.

Religion & Patriotism are both a recipe for disaster in my book which only serve to cloud peoples judgement and dumbing them down.
    large amount of old danes are fiercly nationalistic but not very patriotic...

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    It took me two hours to get this joke.
    Its funny because Nazis

15+ Year Old Account
    I wish bacon was the nadtional dish of Sweden, then I would feel very very patriotic 4 times/week including tonite

10+ Year Old Account
    I spent the holiday home alone hugging my pillow. So I feel very patriotic, that's like Sweden's national sport right there.
    Pillow hugging? We need to get you a better sport.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, we could give it a shot I guess but really, pillow hugging is preeeeeeeetty tough to beat.
    Not to sound sexistic but I cant really say that I know any of my male friends thinking it is great to hug a pillow

new SATW

Its funny because Denmark is best country...

15+ Year Old Account
    Heh danish Hells Angels and Bandidios opened up branches in Thailand, specifically to do money laundry.
    Typical danish pfff

---------- Post added 2012-05-19 at 11:13 AM ----------

WHAAAAT

Tomorrow the sun actually hit us here in the nordic countries and big time too !!

15+ Year Old Account
    This thread needs to be made a sticky.
    I got it bookmarked, cos in here there are sane people and less war mongering, gun waving, bible hugging lunatics
    And we got the company of some canadians too, priceless!

---------- Post added 2012-05-19 at 11:13 AM ----------

WHAAAAT

Tomorrow the sun actually hit us here in the nordic countries and big time too !!
    And we had hail today... Go northern Norway! woopdewoop

This thread needs to be made a sticky.
    Giggity...?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Whaatie View Post
    And we had hail today... Go northern Norway! woopdewoop
    Well its tomorrow sunday, there is still hope!
    My biggest fear is I will drink so I get a hangover tonite, not OKE, plan to fall asleep in the sun tomorrow \o/