The Shuffle > Raw AH

Can anyone give me some numbers on what their net from a daily ore shuffle is? I know I can use a spreadsheet but more interested in knowing what people in here get from the ore shuffle.

How many hours do you spend on the shuffle, from the ore to final AH postings?
    How much ore can you actually move per day, how much does the ore cost you and how much do you sell raw mats for?
    I liek fysix

Haven't done it in months, on my high pop server it mathematically works out to be around 3-4k an hour which isn't worth my time even if it were achievable. At it's peak, it predicted me about 10k an hour and I'd spend about 30 mins and make 3k.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

On my low pop server I can move around 20K worth of elementium ore a week (~500 stacks @ anything less than 40g/stack). I'll also buy some Obsidium/Elementium ore to smelt and craft stormforged shoulders to DE for cheap heavenly shards. I make most of my money from enchant scrolls rather than gems.

Takes me about a week to move all the mats and I'll net a good 40K (20K profit) from this. Slow moving mats but they sell for high amounts. I have every single enchant and all the rare cuts, a transmute master alchemist and miner. Takes about 2-3 hours to shuffle all the mats and then it's easy mode posting with tsm.

I purchase every stack of ore that is less then 80g a stack. I do this on both faction AH's and move any horde bought ore to alliance side. I shuffle, then mass post cut inferno rubys at a big discount to move quickly. I made 110k last sunday and average over 20k a day in sales. I dont bother cutting jasper's anymore and just sell stacks on both AH's. I cut and DE every other green gem. I make the PVP necks/rings with amberjewels and ocean saphires. I will make enchanting scrolls and also sell raw enchanting mats. Most of my sales comes from other JCers/enchanters who try to control the market so I just blow things out, make some good gold and move on with my life.

I try to limit myself to 1 hour a night on doing the shuffle but if I'm busy around the apartment making dinner or watching some TV then I'll just shuffle the entire time im on, then afk a bit, shuffle some more, etc.