Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Sore loser of course.
    But 1v1 is not balanced, and some classes can actually exploit their abilities, *THAT* would be something to point out negatively.
    One of the prime examples is a rogue vanishing and recuperating to full HP in stealth. If someone does that, I just mount up and fly up in the air. Which is just as stupid and annoying and game-breaking as healing up to full without any possible counter.
    Plus, rogues and mages have a big enough toolset and enough control to be able to win almost any duel, so...
    1v1 can't be taken seriously anyway.

I feel like there some kind of unwritten duel etiquette. Like Dont bubble or LoH, Readinees, Prep, Cold Snap, and all that shit. Plus the less cooldowns you use shows how much of a better player you are than them because you beat them without using your class to its full potential.

Deleted
    I don't care to fill the forum with my face palm thread so I am jumping on this one so

my thread< Goblin or undead for mage in pvp only and all the way pvp >

OT your right every one who whines about LoS in duels or cooldowns for that matter is just bad and got a sickness I call "tunnel vision" also I have seen alot of "hive minded" people if you etc fight the same class as you. let's say feral druid vs. feral druid. I go bear he goes bear. I pop berserk he pops berserk, aka copy cats. also some of those who complain alot

I think for whatever reason people put too much pride in duels. I even do it. Fact is, they prove nothing. Sometimes, especially when dueling a guild mate, I'll go all out, Army of the dead, Pot, Trinket, Bandage, Firework, etc just to win.

10+ Year Old Account
    imho - everything usable in arena is usable in duels. gg

---------- Post added 2012-03-17 at 01:22 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dooffie66 View Post
    I go bear he goes bear. I pop berserk he pops berserk, aka copy cats. also some of those who complain alot
    some heavy CDs personally i'll wait til you use em sure..sort of an over etiquette i guess cause generally i'm not that worried 1v1.

berserk is a bad example imo.. if you pop that i'm in a bad spot with tools - i'm gonna shadow pop it to back you off, whats the guy's alternative? eat a ton of dmg 'cause he wants to be a hipster?

not sure why that would upset you... strange thing to be upset by.

Quote Originally Posted by rektlol View Post
    LoSing is just annoying. When you go in a duel you go in there to fuck around not play full nerd mode around a pole. You're not impressing anyone

Depends what CD's you used really. Just LoH is annoying in duels.
    You're kidding, right? Ranged classes would have an advantage over other classes just because "you don't go nerdmode LoS in duels"? What you did was fine, why is a mage whining of CD useage, he probably popped coldsnap aswell. No problem here.

Another one of these threads, he knows the answer and yet he makes this thread...