Thread: Broken Tooth.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Go to the emergency room, the same thing happened to me and i am glad i did because it was infected already which means you have to take antibiotics before you can even go see the dentist, also they will probably give you T3's which will help a little bit.
    I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonakat View Post
    It's really not that big of a deal, I've had a broken tooth for about a year. I've had a filling fall out and been dealing with that for over 3 years. The dentist told me my tooth was infected, i went after about 6 months, and gave me antibiotics. The tooth has gotten a little bit worse, I can't really chew on that side of my mouth, but I need to spend like 400-500 to get each tooth removed, unless I can find a cheaper place.
    You're all overreacting, sound like you've never had dental problems you couldn't pay for immediately. Sometimes you gotta deal with it, because it's THAT expensive and you don't have insurance.

any more than that and it would may be cheaper to get a flight to the Uk, (have a holiday) and go into one of our lovely NHS emergancy rooms and get refaired to an emergancy dentist

IR, nothing more to say here. If you don't want to lose your mind due to the pain, go to the IR

I don't get this thread...got a tooth problem....call a dentist. Why are you even posting? I don't get the point of this? Are you homeless posting from a internet cafee with no family to borrow funds from to just go get it fixed or are you just American without any health cover (seems there isn't much of a difference between the two reading your thread)?

Seriously though....I don't get this...

Guy has internet and a computer

Guy buys and plays games (WoW probably since his here)

Probs owns an iphone 4 or ipad with 11 pages of apps

Yet doesn't have $ or sense to go pay a dentist to fix the issue, instead creates thread on internet.

What?
    Last edited by primusl0l; 2012-03-14 at 12:52 PM.

Go to the hospital... or consult someone with medical knowledge

Herald of the Titans Snow White's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Poor guy, I've heard a broken tooth is one of the most painful things you can experience. GL at the ER.
    Child birth beats it hands down.

But yeah GL at the ER op. How did you break your tooth anyway?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonakat View Post
    It's really not that big of a deal, I've had a broken tooth for about a year. I've had a filling fall out and been dealing with that for over 3 years. The dentist told me my tooth was infected, i went after about 6 months, and gave me antibiotics. The tooth has gotten a little bit worse, I can't really chew on that side of my mouth, but I need to spend like 400-500 to get each tooth removed, unless I can find a cheaper place.
    You're all overreacting, sound like you've never had dental problems you couldn't pay for immediately. Sometimes you gotta deal with it, because it's THAT expensive and you don't have insurance.
    ... you said its not that bad its overreacting you only... can't chew? wtf that sounds like an issue to take care of
    I know that doctors can be expensive, but $400 to remove a tooth so you can normally eat again or so that you don't have permanent nerve damage sounds like its might be worth the price. I mean thats what your savings is supposed to be for... emergencies. and if $400 is a significant amount of your income then a) you might qualify for medicaid or b) try to cut spending in other ways not in healthcare. never cut spending on necessary medical problems as your first saving technique because usually it will be much more expensive in the long run to deal with or fix. (pay $400 now and not $4000 in pills and procedures later when it becomes infected)

---------- Post added 2012-03-14 at 12:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by primusl0l View Post

Seriously though....I don't get this...

Guy has internet and a computer

Guy buys and plays games (WoW probably since his here)

Probs owns an iphone 4 or ipad with 11 pages of apps

Yet doesn't have $ or sense to go pay a dentist to fix the issue, instead creates thread on internet.

What?
    basically this when trying to save money don't start with cutting healthcare (on a personal level)

When genrally i toothache sometimes im vodka for him but not at all times. Dentist is sometimes to long for me to make the travel. so i normaly just the painkillit.

Deleted
    Broken tooth, the caster killer strikes again. 1.0 attack speed!

If you live in any kind of metropolitan area there will be dentists with an emergency service. Call it.