View Poll Results: What profession will you choose first?

Voters
14. This poll is closed
  • Mesmer

0 0%
  • Ranger

4 28.57%
  • Necromancer

1 7.14%
  • Guardian

1 7.14%
  • Thief

1 7.14%
  • Elementalist

2 14.29%
  • Engineer

3 21.43%
  • Warrior

2 14.29%

What class/profession will you be playing?

I'm sure this has been done, but the game is picking up attention as the Beta info gets out there. What profession will you be playing first?

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Engineer> Elementalist> Warrior> Ranger> Maybe Guardian.

Loved the sound of the engineer since it's announcement. I honestly like all the classes in some aspect but the ones I picked have the most appeal to me (more then one play style I'm interested in)

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still stuck between Guardian (love Cleric themed classes), Warrior (the rifle and axe/axe have me in a twist), and Thief (Shortbow and then Shadow Step in with dual daggers? /drool).

It's not because I've "previously play them" in any MMO (hell, I have one of each class on my Alliance server on WoW and now working on Horde too) but I love how flexible one can be as any Profession they choose.

Deleted
    Is this the 4th or 5th poll on this topic?^^

I voted necromancer in my last poll but since the 40 Mins necro PvP video I'm not really sure if I still want to play one. Gotta keep in mind it's still beta, yes I know. Leaning more towards mesmer now which I did not like at all when they first announced it. Time for beta to come around so I can finally find out which one it will be.

Did not vote though cause, as said before, there are enough polls in this forum on this topic.

15+ Year Old Account
    Asura Thief
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.