100+ corpses found in German Uni basement

http://worldnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news...cid=todmsnbc11

Kind of a weird story, the professor being found with "Self-inflicted fatal stab wounds" right as the cooling system goes out and makes the smell of his weird corpse festival go crazy and alert people?

worst part in my view: "filled with more than 100 human corpses and plastic buckets labeled, “noses,” “newborns” and “shark head,” the Guardian reported. It appeared they had been abandoned for a decade or longer."

What the shit is a "Shark head"? I am to afraid to just google it in relation to humans.

Also, the bucket of noses should probably have been sealed better, to protect them from the smell of the room!

Reminds me of the movie Human Centipede lol but with dead people :P
    Miranda Rights: Miranda has the right to a decent man to help her raise her baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Twiddly View Post
    What the shit is a "Shark head"? I am to afraid to just google it in relation to humans.
    Pretty much what it says, it's Shark Heads.

Also you need to read the whole story properly, it's not like he's gone out and killed all these people. They are people who have died and donated their bodies to science. It also says places get more bodies than they need, so struggle with storage i guess!

So it's a mixture of bodies and animals that have passed on, and their corpses have been donated to the Uni for medical research.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trix09 View Post

Also you need to read the whole story properly, it's not like he's gone out and killed all these people. They are people who have died and donated their bodies to science. It also says places get more bodies than they need, so struggle with storage i guess!

So it's a mixture of bodies and animals that have passed on, and their corpses have been donated to the Uni for medical research.
    Still, it's rather creepy. I guess as long as he's not using the noses as an aphrodisiac

Quote Originally Posted by Trix09 View Post

I fully understand that the bodies were donated. Perhaps *YOU* did not read the part where they have been left there to rot for the last 10 years? And why would you store a bucket full of shark heads next to a bucket full of dead human infants, next to a bucket of dead human noses? That makes literally no sense.

Here is the Spiegel article about it: http://www.spiegel.de/unispiegel/stu...820001,00.html. Has more detailed info about the incident.

(put it though Google translate if you are interested)
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."