Deleted

I want to know how it's like....

Only this you tube because it's beautiful and in the mean time saddening, also because it's necessary and touching

I want to know what it's like..

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice video - Funny thing is, we had a long talk about this yesterday (we had "hired" a few trolls to be against this, to make people talk).
    I have nothing against homos, IMO, they're fully welcome.
    Making your GIF Avatar to 20kb is hard. Especially when the original is 504kb

10+ Year Old Account
    ummm.....what?.jpg.....OOOOOO that purple text is a link oh...brb watching vid

I very much endorse the sentiment behind the video but I couldn't help but laugh throughout the video.

I doubt it will change people's opinions towards homophobia, especially in America where a lot of your populace identify themselves as Christians and religion has intertwined with one of the main political parties; the republicans who, from what I've read, are pretty homophobic.

But good luck towards their cause none the less.

Uhh... Honestly, I don't see why people insist on defending them so much. Not trolling or anything, just saying, if someone is a certain ethnicity, religion, sex, has a sexual preference... They can speak for themselves. They do not need other people defending them, especially if they are equals as everyone, including themselves, says they are. If they are equal then they must fight for equality, no matter what. Let them help themselves, it's just like the saying "Stop shoving your religion down our throats" that Atheists (And others) use, except it applies to sexual preferences (Among other things) as well. I'm tired of hearing about "I WAS PICKED ON." considering most people have been picked on in their lives and not everyone complains about it.

That's some cheesy stuff dude.

Also I really don't care for whiny gays anymore. Yeah guys, you have it real hard, you're the only people in the world who face injustice.

This is why I like living in Britain. When I came out as Bisexual, nobody gave a shit. I have not been shunned at all, not lost any friends. I had to reasurre some of my male friends I wasn't into them (Which I think is a bit big-headed, just because I like men doesnt mean i find you attactive ._.) And I have never been the subject of bullying, but then thats probably because I have quite a strong character and am not afraid to defend what I believe.

Im a succesful manager at my work place, everybody at work knows I am biseuxal and not a single fuck is given. Of course we all have jokes, and I join in frequently! Does that constitute bullying? Nope. And if anybody did have a problem with me being bisexual, well they can sort it out with me.

People generally need to be of stronger character.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont care if they're gay, jew, hindu or anything els, so long they respect me i respect them.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's an extremely touching video, but sexuality topics are not allowed here, so I have to close the thread.