A couple screenshots:

Download: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...1920x1080.html

Jelloslock - WoWinterface name. Jellospally - MMO-Champ name.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have questions about anything in the UI just ask me ingame or on WoWinterface / MMO-Champ. Send me a PM or talk to me ingame if you have any questions on Kil'jaeden(Undefined) or (Silly Hats Only) or on Cho'gall(Exodus). Those are the guilds I am in just ask someone for Jello.

About UI
This is my edit of ElvUI with a few other addons added and skinned to make the UI feel completely whole.

As you can see only three action bars are visable. There is a 4th hidden connected to the three in the center to the right of it that is mouseover only.

Also, there is a pet bar(mouseover only) to the left of the action bars connected to it just above the Shapeshift Bar(aura/class skill bar)

I choose VuhDo over ElvUI raid frames because Elv uses Grid and lets be honest. Grid sucks. VuhDo is Grid on crack in short and I will always use it.

You need 1920x1080 resolution and you need to follow the steps below to make the UI work.(Info also included in a file with the addon download)

A few other things you need to know
You cannot update ElvUI or VuhDo outside of updating this UI. I have edited ElvUI and VuhDo files that will go away if you manually update them. You can update all the other addons as you wish, but I will update the UI whenever I update my addons.

You can also just copy and paste the files inside your old Saved Variables folder into mine to run all my settings + certain addons you may still want to use with my UI. Since this UI is basically a fully functional raiding UI you probably won't need to, but some people like their special addons so just letting you know it is a simple copy/paste of files from your old WTF Saved Variables into mine from the download.

----BACKUP YOUR WTF AND INTERFACE FOLDERS!----

All you have to do is replace the current "Saved Variables" folders inside your Account and inside each Char so you get all my settings, but you still keep macros, bindings, char specific wow settings.

Open "Account SavedVariables" folder and put the SavedVariables inside your Account Names folder in place of your current one.

Open "Character SavedVariables" folder and copy/paste this into each characters folder in place of the corrent one.

----In-game Setup----

Skip Process when ElvUI asks you to install.

Now scale the UI down(in blizzard options) to .64(the lowest it can go) for the UI to look right.

Hit accept to the UI Scale change that pops up.

Type /elvui and for your existing profile pick the UI that goes with your class. ie. You are a warlock you pick WarlockUI.

Now type /vuhdo opt

Go to Tools and select the profile "All" and hit apply.

Now type /rl or /reloadui whatever you like and the UI should be setup like my screenshots.

This UI includes:

Align - (Freely update when you want)
Atlasloot Enhanced(skinned to elv) - (Freely update when you want)
Auctionator(skinned to elv) - (Freely update when you want)
Bigwigs - (Freely update when you want)
Combustion Helper(skinned to elv) - (Freely update when you want)
ElvUI - (DON'T UPDATE UNLESS YOU UPDATE THROUGH THIS UI)
ExtraCD(Elv Skin) - (Freely update when you want)
oRA3 - (Freely update when you want)
Phoenixstyle - (Freely update when you want)
Raid Slack Check - (Freely update when you want)
ReforgeLite - (Freely update when you want if you keep this addon(I know not everyone likes it))
Skada - (Freely update when you want)
VuhDo(made to look like elv) - (DON'T UPDATE UNLESS YOU UPDATE THROUGH THIS UI)

As implied by the title....Nothing in this UI is mine. All addons in this pack are directly taken and combined from their original authors.

Also, thank you Elv / Tuk for making literally the best UI I have had the chance to use since I since I started wow over 6 years ago. As well as other authors of the addons I am using in this pack.