Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Shouldn't it be fairly easy to get it soon anyway? With mounts becoming accound bound you could simply level an dk/warrior/paladin to 85 and get the whole stuff by getting the legendary axe?
    You can do that now, lol. Mount = Bind on Use.

Someone on my realm was moving it fast for some cash, listed for 75k, I messaged them and offered 60k and they took it.

Cha-ching!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    You can do that now, lol. Mount = Bind on Use.
    You obviously didn't understand what I meant. You don't have to farm it with a certain character and send it to your main anymore. Since they plan to give all your characters all your mounts. Therefore doing the quest chain once and learning the mount would give all your chars the death charger if they really add that to the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm willing to bet some mounts aren't going to be sharable like they have for pets. Seems a little more complex to share the mounts compared to vanity pets. With the drop rates, retired ones, etc.

I support peeps learning their Crimson Deathcharger asap. Or at least put it on an alt for the 'oooo' factor.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    I'm willing to bet some mounts aren't going to be sharable like they have for pets. Seems a little more complex to share the mounts compared to vanity pets. With the drop rates, retired ones, etc.

I support peeps learning their Crimson Deathcharger asap. Or at least put it on an alt for the 'oooo' factor.
    The thing is, they want away from the "character has stuff" and make it "account/player has stuff". Therefore saying that people wont get something just because it's rare, retired, etc doesn't make much sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    The thing is, they want away from the "character has stuff" and make it "account/player has stuff". Therefore saying that people wont get something just because it's rare, retired, etc doesn't make much sense.
    One could argue because some stuff is rare they wouldn't share. We shall see!

It's just a reddish version of a DK mount, simply another horse. And while you can buy it out of AH it lost it value.

At first it was a proof that you have achieved something. Now? It's just a matter of a deep pocket. So, you are the hardcore raider and got Crimson, huh? Brb, getting one from AH...a sec more...here! Voila. Now there are two Crimsons. What? I haven't done any 5-man, not to mention raid? Dude, I'm a lvl 20 banking alt, I raid AH...

Right now when I see one I think: cool, another AH mount :/

10+ Year Old Account
    The story itself behind Shadowmourne, the quest chain, and how you're given the Crimson deathcharger sweetens the deal. ( I loved the lore )

I think the BoE intent was to give and help out other guildies who'd been helping you get the BiS weapon at the time. Now, yeah. Can be seen as a pretty auction house mount. Just remember someone somewhere had to do the entire chain of ( probably ) frustrating PuGs and be at mercy of the RNG gods for shards!

Deleted
    I don't regret buying mine (for 73k at the time). I tried to sell it for a profit (250k, 200k, ...) but that failed so I decided to just learn it myself, hell, it's a rare mount and probably will stay rare, as I don't see many guilds or groups or whatever farming ICC25 for weeks/months nowadays.

It's probably my rarest riding/ground mount (got other rares e.g. Zulian Tiger, Rivendare's, Swift Alliance Steed, ...) and the one I like the best. For me rarity is a part of enjoying a mount, shallow as that may seem, I don't care. I just enjoy the Crimson Deathcharger more e.g. than the equally cool looking Raven Lord of Kor'kron Annihilator (I was Horde for years until a few weeks ago *sad face*), same as I enjoy my Ashes phoenix more than my also cool, but decidedly less rare Time Lost, Phosphorescent or Tarecgosa's Visage.

So I don't regret getting it, I only wish I had won it in my previous raid. That one went to some guy who had been in the guild/raid only for a few weeks and who disappeared soon after getting it..

Deleted
    I'm glad I got mine because it meant something to me. I'd spent so much time in ICC through Wrath, I wanted the toys. So much work, so many failed runs because of bad pugs to eventually get Shadowmourne, send all five toys to my priest... and never play my warrior again.