Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Can anyone help me find this game ?

Codename: Outbreak Awesome game.

So when i was a child i was playing this game was really cool but i had no clue what i was doing . I wish to play it again but i have no idea what it's called. What i remember is that i had a big weapon, like a minigun, and it had a lot of ammo types (They were like in the middle of the weapon and rotating when you wanted a new ammo type) You could collect a lot of things like credit keys and info notes... You were like a kind of commando unit in some kind suit. And if i remember well i think you could have companions with you and you could switch from one and another. I don't remember it cos i was young but the game was really epic so maybe you guys remember it well.

I think the game is about 7-8 years old, maybe older.

It was a FPS game.

The game is for PC!
    Last edited by Deepsidedj; 2012-03-16 at 01:54 PM.
    That guy (>'.')>

WoW Cinematics : WotLK>WoD=MoP>Vanilla=Cataclysm>TBC

What platform was it for?

"like a minigun, and it had a lot of ammo typs (they were like in the middle of the weapon and rotationg when you wanted a new ammo type"

First game to come in mind for me is Metrod Prime. And she's a commando unit in a suit But cant remeber the companions!?
    But Check it out
    Asus Sabertooth 990FX 2.0 | AMD FX-8320 @ 4.5GHz | Corsair H80i | 2x8GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz Cl9 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB Vapor-X GHz Edition |
    XFX ProSeries XXX 850W | Fractal Design Define R4 | Samsung 840 ProSerie 256GB | 3TB HDD

Was going to say the original fallout but it wasnt fps

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like Hired Guns.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only game I can think of is full spectrum warrior, It might also be brothers in arms.
    Last edited by Newbryn; 2012-03-16 at 01:25 AM.

None of these games were the one i look for, some didn't even fit the description (Hired guns is not a fps).

Like i said it was a First-Person Shooter, you saw your gun just like in Counter Strike or Call of Duty, it was BIG gun and in the middle of the gun it was the ammo, And the ammo was rotating so you could use a specific one. If i remember well you were in a suit like in Crysis / Halo.
    That guy (>'.')>

It sounds almost like Syndicate, but that wasn't a FPS. I can't think of any games like this, sorry OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Deepsidedj View Post
    None of these games were the one i look for, some didn't even fit the description (Hired guns is not a fps).

Like i said it was a First-Person Shooter, you saw your gun just like in Counter Strike or Call of Duty, it was BIG gun and in the middle of the gun it was the ammo, And the ammo was rotating so you could use a specific one. If i remember well you were in a suit like in Crysis / Halo.
    If you were 7 or 8 years old at the time, what year would that have been? It'll be easier to do process of elimination and search as well.

EDIT: I remember a game called Wolfenstein for PC I used to play back in the day. That's all I can think of.
    Last edited by KCguy; 2012-03-16 at 07:44 AM.

No, i said the game is 7-8 years old. So around 2004
    That guy (>'.')>

Last edited by Rauno; 2012-03-16 at 08:28 AM.

Deleted
    Well becouse your memory isnt accurate i think it is Halflife 2. Was released 2004 and guy has a suit. ^^

i had many ideas in mind but you lost me with the companion thing

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...erson_shooters sort em by date, itll take you a while but it has to be there

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds a bit like Clive Barker's Jericho.

Deleted
    brute force maybe? i cant remember if that was on the pc tho

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deepsidedj View Post
    No, i said the game is 7-8 years old. So around 2004
    Now I feel old, can you give any more info. I know it was a long time ago but the more things you can tell us the more likely people will be able to help. Was it on PC? Can you remember anything about the intro or mission briefs?

I keep trying to link it to half life 1 but there's so many things missing that are on your list. I'm stumped. >.<
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Hmmm i think it's even older then 2004. Maybe around 2001-2002 ? Damn i remember good times about that game but i think will worth it when i find it.
    That guy (>'.')>

What plattform? PC or any tv-videogames?
    Asus Sabertooth 990FX 2.0 | AMD FX-8320 @ 4.5GHz | Corsair H80i | 2x8GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz Cl9 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB Vapor-X GHz Edition |
    XFX ProSeries XXX 850W | Fractal Design Define R4 | Samsung 840 ProSerie 256GB | 3TB HDD

For PC as i wrote in the post.
    That guy (>'.')>