10+ Year Old Account

Infernal Dawn Relic Gear stats

Now that we're close to Infernal Dawn, thought i'd show you the Relic gear been used to test the content...

It shares the same skins and names as the Hammerknell Relic set but stats have been increased, no idea if it's just a placeholder for what the T3 Relic stats will be, or is it just "throwaway" one off test gear...throw it my way please

Helm

Shoulders

Chest

Gloves

Belt

Leggings

Feet

Staff

Wand

Also have the Test Gear for Warrior DPS and Tank, Cleric DPS and Rogue DPS

Im confused, how did you get this info? Looks nice, is Orange going to be the new Purple and Red is going to be the new Orange or is that just rumor? Also the focus cant be right, its just like the HK gear.
    The Art of War- FT 4/4 EE 4/5
    R80

Quote Originally Posted by Rajadog20 View Post
    Im confused, how did you get this info? Looks nice, is Orange going to be the new Purple and Red is going to be the new Orange or is that just rumor? Also the focus cant be right, its just like the HK gear.
    Its placeholder stats because items/visuals arent ready yet for ID.

Basically they are checking which stats are gonna be correct for the jump in gear by upping the stats from the old gear during testing.

My sources tell me that's just rough gear for testing.

The Focus and Synergy Bonuses definitely will be adjusted and I'd expect to see a lot less crit on most/all of the items.
    Personally I hit the soft-cap from Intelligence alone so releasing gear with crit is going to be trash for a lot of people.

Quote Originally Posted by Primalthirst View Post
    Personally I hit the soft-cap from Intelligence alone so releasing gear with crit is going to be trash for a lot of people.
    Yeah they need to do something about this tbh, kinda silly. Have you specced all of your PA out of int and into wis instead?

I think the gear will have the same levels of crit as HK gear, just with extra spellpower.

There's no reason to specifically go for Wis over Int.
    I've just about filled out all of the T1 Wis, Int and Sp. I don't have anywhere near as many PA levels as I should, I've missed 2 months of my sub since 1.6 came out.

Quote Originally Posted by Primalthirst View Post
    There's no reason to specifically go for Wis over Int.
    Yeah for some reason my brain was like 'might as well get Wis' and somehow I made the conclusion that Wis was better... I was fairly drunk last night, we'll blame our old buddy alcohol

You could spec into +spellpower and that might be better (*looks around for traces of alcohol influencing reason*), as long as you don't switch from 1H+OH to 2H?

You get a bigger bang for your buck by just getting everything in T1 before going into T2, which is about 230 PA levels.