Deleted

need a new Ps3 game

So i have been playing a hell lot of Assassins Creed and Batman: Arkham games, and i love the genre, so now i'm looking for new games in the same genre (or just games that reminds you of the two)

Thanks in advance

To be honest, I think Uncharted games are about the closest you're going to get with "good" games in that genre.

I've been playing Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning A LOT over the past two weeks but that's more of a Skyrim type of game (just with better gameplay), its an open world RPG...didn't think I would actually like it but I do.

Definitely check out the Uncharted series. If you mean third-person action/adventure as a genre, then that's a pretty wide field. You might enjoy inFamous and inFamous 2, they're free-roaming action titles where you play a character who has powers thrust upon them and must decide if you're going to be a a hero or an infamous villain. That's the closest to the Batman games that comes to mind.

Deleted
    i didn't feel enough freedom in uncharted games, but Skyrim is already on my to-buy list

Deleted
    metal gear solid HD pack, the genre is abit same to AC I suppose since there is alot of sneaking around.