Thread: Panda Dance

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    This is just an idea but bits and pieces of this dance might not be bad, the song by Boa- Eat you up. hard to see the actual dance in the video
    but you can always look the dance routine up on youtube because there are plenty of people that do the routine to this song. just type in boa eat you up to see the music video or type in boa eat you up dance to see the routine

A lot of the Boa music videos the dances arnt bad at all. should check other out to

and daddy was right

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naposim1337 View Post
    what the? jacksons thriller would be so AWESOME for worgen they ended up with some gay dance now. ever seen warwick in LoL doing dance? its fucking badass
    If anyone deserves the Thriller Dance, it's the Forsaken. Give the Worgen the Monster Mash.

WTB Dance Studio from the It'll Never Happen Store.
    "Stop being a giant trolling asshole." - Boubouille
    "The Internet is built on complaints about asinine things" - prefect
    "Facts became discussable when critical thinking stopped being the focus of education."- Chonogo
    "Sometimes people confuse "We Don't Understand This Yet" with "Ooga Booga Space Magic" - Chazus

Betting on this, would be amazing imo, best part is at the end.

Le Link

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    Betting on this, would be amazing imo, best part is at the end.

Le Link
    ]

You're a bit late to the party. Dances were patched in on Tuesday, and yes, that IS what the female pandaren do.

...I, for one, welcome our new Caramelldansen overlords. Or I would if I could stop watching my mage's tail bouncing back and forth as she does it. *swirly hypnotized eyes*
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

Quote Originally Posted by Miralynn View Post
    ]

You're a bit late to the party. Dances were patched in on Tuesday, and yes, that IS what the female pandaren do.

...I, for one, welcome our new Caramelldansen overlords. Or I would if I could stop watching my mage's tail bouncing back and forth as she does it. *swirly hypnotized eyes*
    I'm aware of it. I'm just bored.