Deleted

Interview with Chu8

Hey guys, I was lucky enough to get to do an interview with Chu8. He's a really nice guy, down to earth, calm, and funny as hell. I had a blast talking to him. The interview can be found here: http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...the_nice_guys/ if you'd be interested in reading it.

Many Thanks -

StylesClashv3

Deleted
    Many thanks, good sir.

Used to be the king of HoN, left HoN tried out LoL, became number 1 on the solo ladder in 3 months, after that it began to go downhill, left LoL, came back to HoN so he could play Dreamhack Winter, he never returned to the old good Chu, people began to actually calling him overrated and a selfish player, by kicking Angrytestie their carry player some weeks before Dreamhack, after that he got absolutley no respect, after the return to HoN, which was quite miserable, he now plays LoL, and i hope the best for him. Even tho, Chu is a really good player, i find him selfish and begging for money on his stream.

Deleted
    More interviews hopefully to come soon! Have Dan Dinh coming soon!

Chu nothing special in dota, early adapter to hon dominates but realizes he doesn't want to put in the work to stay good so wrecks the young lol ladder, realizes he doesn't want to practice with a team so goes back to hon is a dissapointment wrecks a decent team to get a free trip to dreamhack, now back to lol for ez money?