What Gaming Laptop Should I Get?

Ok so i'm going to buy a new laptop and i wanted to ask if u guys had any suggestions i want it to be able to play skyrim or just cause 2 perfectly
    with close to max graphic's the budget is 2000$ but please try and keep it under 1800$, Thanks those who reply and attempt to help.

Sorry i'm new to this but would any of these work? cause i did a little research and it needs 4gb of system ram which is the video cards right?
    Thx for the fast reply.

Please don't buy an Alienware as the person up there suggested. You'll be paying $500 extra just for the Alienware name.

Instead, check out some of the Asus laptops here: http://www.xoticpc.com/custom-gaming...118_96_98.html

The Asus G53SW and G74SW are both in your price range and will perform as good or better than an alienware that costs $500 extra minimum for the same hardware specs.

And no, the 4gb of system RAM is not your graphics card's ram. You'll be able to play Skyrim on close to max or max graphics with a graphics card that has at least 1gb of video RAM. Just make sure you buy a laptop that has at least 6gb of system RAM (Usually labeled as "Memory").

thanks for the link and the advice i now have a better idea on what i need and might buy a asus.