She looks so awesome. Too bad she is support

Deleted
    bet this is Veigar's GF!

Deleted
    omg she looks awsome

Quote Originally Posted by akts View Post
    Woo, Nidalee!
    There is a lot of talk about her "6 abilities"

Think Lee Sin / Soraka ( you do an ability and 2nd part of the same ability becomes active ) or One spell does one thing to Teammates and another to enemy champions.

Keep in mind that polymorph can be considered offensive and defensive. I think her "6 abilities" work something like this:

Q(2Q), W(2W), E(poly), R(ult) where (2Q) is like 2nd ability triggered after you do the first part.

polymorph will work like witch slayer in hon. you will shrink the target making them move slower and unable to cast.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you value your life, be somewhere else
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilma View Post
    There is a lot of talk about her "6 abilities"

Think Lee Sin / Soraka ( you do an ability and 2nd part of the same ability becomes active ) or One spell does one thing to Teammates and another to enemy champions.
    Um... That way she'd have 7 abilities. Her ult seems to be a switcher, like Karma's or Nidalee.
    In Soviet Russia banks rob you! Oh, wait a second...

She has polymorph so she's halfway there, all she needs now is ice lance and she'll be the strongest champion.

...i'll see myself out...

Feel free to PM me about any question you might have regarding LoL.
    Holy paladin

Quote Originally Posted by thoukaia View Post
    She has polymorph so she's halfway there, all she needs now is ice lance and she'll be the strongest champion.

...i'll see myself out...
    Rofl, I was thinking the same thing, so don't leave us!

Um... That way she'd have 7 abilities. Her ult seems to be a switcher, like Karma's or Nidalee.
    Her ult is not a switcher. Xypherous specifically stated that her 6 abilities aren't like nidalee (where you use ult to switch them). So i'm guessing it's either 2 different abilities based on who you target, or some form of follow up.

It's also stated that she can use one of her abilities to increase the range of her other ability. Dont exactly know how that will work though.
    Signature by Tacy :]

Quote Originally Posted by alteam View Post
    She looks so awesome. Too bad she is support
    Too bad??? Supports are fun to play. Too many people wanna super awesome op ad/ap carries. There hasn't been a new support since Karma was released. And that was a LONG time ago.

Can't say much about the abilities, them not being revealed and all, but the concept is ungodly boring. Yordles aren't that great period, to me at least.

Hopefully she'll have fun abilities. Most supports are kinda...eh.

1. Q
    2. 2Q (follow-up)
    3. W
    4. 2W
    5. E
    6. R

thats 6

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirawen View Post
    Would love for her to be a skillshot based support, but just that she's a support will do for me.
    Lux? blitzcrank?
    I used to like WoW. I still do, but I used to, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by urban dictionary
    Terms such as "baddie" do nothing to help remove the socially-inept, tone-deaf loser stigma stuck on gamers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Playintrafic View Post
    Does it matter? PvP matters as much as pet battles.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilCosby View Post
    Lux? blitzcrank?
    I meant more of a beneficial skill shot, so similar to Ezreals W or Lux's W (as you mentioned) but with a heal or a hefty shield, possibly even an ally-based Blitz pull (i.e. Pudge from Dota).

I do like the skillset she seems to have though, just love the idea of a skillshot based pure-support .

Another idea could be a tanky support with an ally-based Urgot switch, but thats just going off-topic hehe.

Deleted
    I meant more of a beneficial skill shot, so similar to Ezreals W or Lux's W (as you mentioned) but with a heal or a hefty shield, possibly even an ally-based Blitz pull (i.e. Pudge from Dota).

I do like the skillset she seems to have though, just love the idea of a skillshot based pure-support .

Another idea could be a tanky support with an ally-based Urgot switch, but thats just going off-topic hehe.
    Yeah, I agree, more skill shots are very welcome. But just imagine the trolling a friendly hook will bring. I don't even want to

How can you say Blitz grab is not beneficial. With a great pull you turn a 5v5 poke fight into a 1v5 and a decent team with instantly send him to oblivion

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dupin View Post
    How can you say Blitz grab is not beneficial. With a great pull you turn a 5v5 poke fight into a 1v5 and a decent team with instantly send him to oblivion
    Beneficial in the sense of a buff bestowed on teammates.

I meant more of a beneficial skill shot, so similar to Ezreals W or Lux's W.

After rummaging through the LoL forum reading what the designer wrote about her;

1. She has 6 abilities, 3 offensive, 3 defensive.
    2. One of them is Poly, other is a range enhancer on one of her abilities. Another one is related to her passive.
    3. Her ulti is not a switch button, she is not Nidalee, nor Karma.
    4. Her secondary support is not damage. (Unlike Karma again.)
    5. Her passive is another Auto attack enhancer, for herself. She can give this passive to friendly champs for a duration.
    6. Her scaling is 0.25 for offensive, 0.5 for defensive abilities.
    7. She does not need AP gear to be viable, she can do great with support gear. (Appareantly she can do 0 cs just fine.)
    8. She doesn't have any new resource gimmicks, just pure old mana.
    9. Her skins effect the way polymorph looks.
    10. Polymorph is not her ulti.
    11. She can't dominate or push in lane but she can turn the tides in team fights.
    12. She can do mid, bot lane support and jungle. (Jungle hints at sustain or some sort of AoE damage spell if you ask me.) Her main role is bot lane support. Her scaling ratios suggest a true AP would be better off as mid. Her main role is bot lane support.

Bonus: Phreak will make a champ spotlight featuring jungling Lulu while building Tri Force and doing tons of damage.

Polymorph:

You can walk around and use summoner spells, but it is under silence category so don't be surprised if you can't flash while being poly'ed. There is a 15% slow when you are polymorphed, but this is due to the reduced size mainly. Since you are smaller, you look like you move faster so they added a minimal slow to avoid confusion.

Basicly you are reduced to a minion's size when poly'ed but the size will increase based on your size modifier. (Stacked Cho'gath and Nautilus will be larger than others when poly'ed for example.) Poly does not interfere with pathfinding and hitboxes, but since you will be minion sized, clicking on you is harder. (Skill shots won't miss because you look smaller.)

Poly is targeted, not a skill shot. It can also be countered by tenacity, QSS, Cleanse and oranges.

That's about all I can gather from the thread.
    Last edited by Scorage; 2012-03-16 at 03:16 PM.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

Deleted
    Good job Scorage - added to the OP!